Title Chase 2014/5

Raymond

"It took 7 games to get to 10 points last season, so if we lose our next 3 which are Arsenal, Chelsea and City it will be the same start as last season from a similar to th first 7 fixtures to last season". 

We have 3 wins and a draw from our first 4 league games Imarsha_926. As a note of optimism the last time we were champions back in 80-81 we also had 3 wins and a draw from our first 4 league games.We lost 2 of the next 3 games and won the third so one win from the next 3 games will give us the same start we had when we last won the league. :)      

tumblr_m3fmu9ilii1r5c2fso1_250.gif

This thread will go so mental if we beat Arsenal 

We are Aston Villa, we know not words like "if" victory is inevitable.

Just start chiseling out that Lerner statue alongside McGregor so it's ready for May when we win the league under his ownership.

Fancy giving me a hand Trent? ;)

We won't be competing with teams like Stoke and Hull for a mid-table position, as our squad shows we're clearly not that level! I think people need to get a grip, to be honest. I don't want to be the one to slam people's predictions, but we need to be realistic here! We are going to win the league. It's a certainty.

• Like 2

This is my concern.

Once we've cemented ourselves in the Champions League, what happens when the inevitable European Super-league breakaway happens? 

Do we keep true to our roots and stay in the English league we founded? Or should we be happy playing the likes of Real & Barcelona every week?