Title Chase 2014/5

Raymond

I'd like us to win the title in a sportsman like manner and not take the Liverpool route and try to get a penalty in every game if possible

Just winning it shouldn't be enough for a club of our stature in the game, we should give the other team a 2 goal start and play the last 30 mins with a random bloke from the crowd in goal. Otherwise it'll feel like we cheated our proud history.

• Like 3

I'd like us to win the title in a sportsman like manner and not take the Liverpool route and try to get a penalty in every game if possible

Just winning it shouldn't be enough for a club of our stature in the game, we should give the other team a 2 goal start and play the last 30 mins with a random bloke from the crowd in goal. Otherwise it'll feel like we cheated our proud history.

Oh come off it...

At least give the opposition a bit of a chance... ;)

Oh come off it...

At least give the opposition a bit of a chance... ;)

Bit easy that I say give them a 3 goal head start

I like the way you were concerned we wouldn't be able to tell how excited by your new tattoo you were - so you've included a little bit of baby gravy dribbling down your leg

It's where the bandage has left sticky.

It might be a fake image though..

Daily Star has us down to finish 5th the swines!.. 

We go 38 games unbeaten but conceded 2 goals

Lambert out 

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/400688/REVEALED-How-Chelsea-will-win-league-Man-Utd-sixth-Arsenal-eighth-and-Liverpool-NINTH

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 2

So we win 16, draw 22, score 21 goals and let 2 in over the whole season but still end it 5th with Swansea and Southampton above us?

If we go the season unbeaten and only have 2 goals scored against us I think the title belongs to us :). I suspect those "expert number crunchers" have not put much effort into their calculations, are some way off being either experts or number crunchers and should have their calculators taken off them.

I guess they will have us as champions after our win this weekend or at least in the top 4. It also looks like we will be singing 1-0 to the Villa on a regular basis in the coming months..     

• Like 1