Title Chase 2014/5

Raymond

Masterstroke by Lambert and Keane introducing that virus into Bodymoor. This way we don't look so invincible, you could see them saying off the bench to stop playing on the half hour mark as we were going to do them too easily and we don't want the other big clubs to think we're anything other than a pushover so they fall in teh trap Liverpool did. Genius.

• Like 3

You guys are all so fickle, winning the league one week and now you are accepting potentially third place.  We have the black plague running through the club with a side of herpes but do you see the players giving up......NO......they are out there.  Lift up your chins and remember the next two games are an easy six points and a chance to improve our goal difference.

the results all went in our favor this weekend despite that loss against Arsenal. Soton looks a threat, but I believe we're the stronger team. Chelski have shown their weaknesses and it's up to us as a top club to capitalize on this and chase the top. UTV!!

The longer Chelsea go without losing, the more likely it is that they will lose.

Stats bitch. We're favourites.

The last time we played Chelsea, they were on a 14-match unbeaten run. We all remember how that ended.

That was the sleeping giant. We are now the giant on ecstasy! Bring 'em on! Cockney Commie Bastards!

• 4 weeks later...

I never take any notice of the league table till at least 12/13 games gone, That usually defines the resting spot give or take a place or two.

As it stands 3 points off relegation and 3 points off champions league says it all really.

Edited by Kingman

3 points off 4th. Axe will soon drop on Lambo

Are we not three points off the bottom three too? The trouble is we are in free fall. All I can see based on the Everton game and QPRs performance against Liverpool is another shambolic defeat on Monday. Lambert is just a very poor manager and the quicker Lerner realises that having a decent manager is much more important than a 'yes man' the better.

• Like 1