• El Ahmadi
    • Albrighton
    • Sylla
    • Tonev
    • Kozak
    • Bowery (for El Ahmandi 46)
    • Helenius (for Kozak 46)
    • Robinson (for Tonev 82)

I guess Agbonlahor should be Albrighton so I have chosen that one. A gulf in class really tonight but we weren't helped by the poorest ref decision I have seen in years. Blatent penalty and then he gave a foul on Walker which eventually led to the 2nd goal which decided the match.

Yet another god-awful cup exit. No trophies this season but after 17 years I guess we're used to it.

A Spurs B team just beat us 4-0 at home. A Man City bumming to come, things are going to get worse before they get better.

Wow we've even lost a future game now. Ridiculous.

I only watched the second half but I didn't think we were that bad. Good effort by our reserves to be fair. Its really nice to see Albrighton playing well again, also why doesn't Sylla start? Apart from that mistake for the fourth goal(when the game was lost) I thought he looked our best midfielder.

• Like 2

they spent 100mill+ and their B team is better than ours.

surely that's not news.

tonev grew into the game, albrighton put in a great shift. should have had a penalty and were generally unlucky all night. 3-0 was way over the top, they have an outstandingly good squad but 1-2 was probably a fairer reflection at least.

I love your optimism.

We are f*cked.

Â