Callum Robinson

sir_gary_cahill

the guy saying whats the point we lost 0-4, can i remind them that Agbonlahor scored his first goal in what would have been a 0-4 defeat to everton, it still meant the world to him, and its fair to say he's pushed on since then.

didnt look at the second page when i posted that ernie, not attacking you just making a point but it seems you've calmed down since last nights dissapointment

Edited by skarroki

the guy saying whats the point we lost 0-4, can i remind them that Agbonlahor scored his first goal in what would have been a 0-4 defeat to everton, it still meant the world to him, and its fair to say he's pushed on since then.

didnt look at the second page when i posted that ernie, not attacking you just making a point but it seems you've calmed down since last nights dissapointment

Agree with this, good post

was this the guy that played up front in the next gen. Thought he was brilliant vs Sporting in that and good he given a chance

Yes it would've been him I'd have thought, can't be bothered to check, he's a halfcast lad

Would that be mixed race in todays money? :)

Haha yep :)

He was terrific in the Nextgen. And no matter about the score, just to get on the Villa Park pitch for the first team must have been fantastic for him, as it would be for any young player.

As has been said above, it is what they strive to achieve and probably a moment that will stay with him for a long time.

He was terrific in the Nextgen. And no matter about the score, just to get on the Villa Park pitch for the first team must have been fantastic for him, as it would be for any young player.

As has been said above, it is what they strive to achieve and probably a moment that will stay with him for a long time.

Agree with this wholeheartedly

• 1 month later...
Â