Libor Kozák

samjp26

I was standing on a ledge. Libor is taller than me  :D I didn't ask him when he will be back but him and Benteke were on the bench and they've been training so it shouldn't be too long!

He just asked where I was from and we are actually from around the same area in Czech. He was a nice guy. Seemed a bit surprised that someone actually called him over and had his shirt! 

• Like 2

In all honesty I don't understand why a broken leg is taking so long.  Is it 7 months now? Surely he should have been running after 3 and by now be 100% back.

Am I the only one that thinks this is taking way too long? I blame Lerner or maybe Lambert, actually it is Lee Hendrie's fault.

• Like 2

In all honesty I don't understand why a broken leg is taking so long.  Is it 7 months now? Surely he should have been running after 3 and by now be 100% back.

Am I the only one that thinks this is taking way too long? I blame Lerner or maybe Lambert, actually it is Lee Hendrie's fault.

I don't know. Let me smash your leg and we will see if you can come back sooner.

I don't know. Let me smash your leg and we will see if you can come back sooner.

As a fan of 2 wheeled motorsports, I'm used to nutters, or riders as they're also called, coming back from broken legs within weeks rather than months after being patched up with plates, pins or both. I would guess when an athlete such as a footballer breaks a leg then it has to be 100% healed before he can even think about resuming training.

Came up when it mattered! You have to think where we'd have been without some of his goals last season. Even if there were only a few. 

Looking forward to his return for sure. Love the passion! 

I was standing on a ledge. Libor is taller than me  :D I didn't ask him when he will be back but him and Benteke were on the bench and they've been training so it shouldn't be too long!

He just asked where I was from and we are actually from around the same area in Czech. He was a nice guy. Seemed a bit surprised that someone actually called him over and had his shirt! 

Can't believe you didn't ask the only important question of when he is coming back! :bang:

• Like 2

Â