Arsenal

Ghost

Before the Scotland game they were saying how it was certainty he would be given the England captaincy at some point... build the team around him etc. REALLY do not see what the fuss is about.

Sorry mods can't link from my phone (from today's mirror)

When asked if he believed Arsenal still had a better group of players than big-spending Tottenham, Wenger replied: ““Yes. But I don’t think about my squad like that, I think about do my squad have a chance to fight for the Premier League or not. We don’t compare to Spurs especially.

:clap: 

Sorry mods can't link from my phone (from today's mirror)

When asked if he believed Arsenal still had a better group of players than big-spending Tottenham, Wenger replied: ““Yes. But I don’t think about my squad like that, I think about do my squad have a chance to fight for the Premier League or not. We don’t compare to Spurs especially.

:clap:

Arsenal are sometimes playing better than the sum of their parts.

Thought they did well today, possibly showing they don't need loads of signings to make top 4. I still think they need a Vieira type player in midfield, Rosicky/Wilshere/Cazorla/Ramsey etc. don't have any bite to them and will get bent out of shape when teams constantly snap at their heels like we did.

Why does Ramsey say y'know so much  :lol:

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Arsenal are a couple of players away from being able to challenge, a position they seem to always be in as they sell their top places and get a couple of decent players in. If they get ozil in then they will still need a centre forward.

Only as back up, Giroud has been awesome for them so far, 4 in 5 I think. As I seem to have said about a billion times over the last three pages, that player they need if they want to challenge for the title again is a CM willing to do the dirty work but can join in in attack too.

Wouldn't mind if they didn't though, it would be brilliant to see one of the "Sky 4" fall down the league  :D

Â