Arsenal

Ghost

Probably quite annoying to an Arsenal fan that Chelsea won't sell Mata to Spurs as they're title contenders but they're seemingly willing to talk to Arsenal. Hehe :D

• Like 2

He is exactly what they need. Someone to get stuck in in the middle of the field. 

They need alot more than that. Spurs are in the process of assembling a pretty good squad and have to be favourites to beat the Arse to 4th place. If the Arse won't spend money when they are in the CL what will happen when they aren't in it.

I think this has probably been said before but it has to annoy Arsenal fans that every single player that Spurs have signed since AVB could've been signed by Arsenal and could've helped their squad. Add in other players they could've had like Higuain or Benteke, and they could of built a title contending side just in the last two years even with losing van Persie

they are rumoured to want Suarez and is a step up from Benzema. plus Isco and Bale will mean less time for Ozil and Di Maria. Ozil has already been shifted onto right wing this season 

I struggle to think of a more over-rated player than Jack Wilshere. The fawning and frantic verbal-wankage over that bloke is quite incredible. If you'd never seen him play and judged him only on what you heard, you'd assume he was in line for the FIFA World player of the year award every year and that he's quite comfortably one of the best English players of the past 20 years.

absolutely agree, he is a nice player to watch and is good but for me he lacks an end product. If he wasnt English be no hype about him, just a superior version of Bannan.

though his small man syndrome is very annoying as well

I struggle to think of a more over-rated player than Jack Wilshere. The fawning and frantic verbal-wankage over that bloke is quite incredible. If you'd never seen him play and judged him only on what you heard, you'd assume he was in line for the FIFA World player of the year award every year and that he's quite comfortably one of the best English players of the past 20 years.

Totally agree.

It is just daft. Some of it is because people have hyped him up so much they feel the need to stick with it and some it is a reflection on the relative lack of English young talent.

He is so over rated by some elements of the media it is untrue, there is almost a collective brain washing going on. I'm just waiting for someone, anyone in the media to say "er hang on a minute he isn't really that good is he" and I think a few would breath a sigh of relief and follow.

He is heralded as some great hope of English football, he is a decent but far from great midfielder with little end product who struggles to impose himself in games with any regularity and who seemingly make of glass.

Â