New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Delphino, when you say pinstripes, are they thin like the ones on lmarsha's more recent designs? Or are they slightly thicker?

Are they around the same thickness as say, this:

IMG_1904.JPG

Delphino, when you say pinstripes, are they thin like the ones on lmarsha's more recent designs? Or are they slightly thicker?

Are they around the same thickness as say, this:

IMG_1904.JPG

Their badge puts everything into proper perspective I think...

If they're like that Columbus Crew shirt then I bloody love them. If that kit didn't have that awful sponsor on the front that shirt would be beautiful.

Edited by Ginko

Yesterday I was in traffic (in Qatar) and was pleasantly surprised to see an AVFC window sticker on a Pajero in front of me!( not many of us here at all). Then was annoyed about just how shite the badge was. How it was ever passed off as a professional design I will never know. We need a round one with at least "Aston Villa FC" on it. The prepared font is just out of place and flimsy/weak just as the lion. Just dire over all. ( monthly badge is shit rant over). Lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

There's no need to change shorts if you're both wearing white. How stupid do you have to be to get the teams mixed up if they're wearing different shirt colours but both have white shorts? I've seen two teams both pay in white shorts so I never got why we would change to blue shorts but still wear the home shirt. 

I don't like blue shorts with the home shirt anyway, think it looks crappy. It was also a bad luck charm for us a season or two ago wasn't it? :P