The complete and utter chants thread

Pricey_1984

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really need more songs about the Villa and our players… There was WAY too much singing about SHA on Saturday, it's embarrassing. 'My Old Man Said…' 'Birmingham are you listening…' crap songs that really should be cut out unless we're actually playing them.

On 02/10/2017 at 09:55, Billson said:

Really need more songs about the Villa and our players… There was WAY too much singing about SHA on Saturday, it's embarrassing. 'My Old Man Said…' 'Birmingham are you listening…' crap songs that really should be cut out unless we're actually playing them.

What about this....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 10:23, wilko154 said:

What are the words to the Albert Adomah song that has been started? I couldn't work it out at the game last night.

Haven't heard it, but if I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it went:

"Ooohhhh Albert Adooomaaaah, Ooohhhh Albert Adooomaaaah" - to the tune of Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes.

Latest ditty from Keith Bryenton, the lad who wrote the proper lyrics for Holte Enders in the Sky,

Hi Lads just finished Billy don’t be a blue nose song. It’s to the tune of Billy don't be a hero ( younger ones may need to check it out) I think it works ,let me know .

27066834_172002926903158_2198707108537364675_n.jpg

Edited by tismyk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This came on Radio 2 as I was driving and made me alter the words slightly as I was driving along. To Jennifer Warns - Up where we belong.

Bruce take us up where we belong..

Where the Holte end roars when Grealish scores...

Bruce take us up where we belong..

To the premier league and become media whores...

Maybe..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Â