Manchester United

BOF

• 1 month later...

Struggling bad versus Norwich.

Just goes on to prove how dependent Solskjaer is on his star players.

Even with Martial and Rashford missing this team should still on paper have more enough quality to walk over Norwich.

It’s been easy to criticise Man Utd and Ole but before, but he is starting to get a good tram there. Yes they are reliant on certain players but which team isn’t? Take KDB or VVD our of City and Liverpool and they are different teams. Unbeaten in 14, cup semi, still in Europe and a chance at 5th in the league isn’t bad going 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

It’s been easy to criticise Man Utd and Ole but before, but he is starting to get a good tram there. Yes they are reliant on certain players but which team isn’t? Take KDB or VVD our of City and Liverpool and they are different teams. Unbeaten in 14, cup semi, still in Europe and a chance at 5th in the league isn’t bad going 

Anyone with a squad like that should be comfortably in the top 4. Especially how abysmal this season has been regarding the traditional top teams.

In a normal season Wolves wouldn't be fighting for top 4.

Edited by villalad21

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Fernandes has stopped being the greatest player ever to play about 8 games in the premier league I see.

He’s a class player to be fair

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He’s a class player to be fair

It was more a dig at him getting into the team of the year after only playing 6 times.

He is a classy player, like many others though he’s not quite the same post lockdown.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

It was more a dig at him getting into the team of the year after only playing 6 times.

He is a classy player, like many others though he’s not quite the same post lockdown.

I watched him against Spurs and he was wonderful

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I watched him against Spurs and he was wonderful

I watched the game today on and off and he liked quite ordinary but it’s to be expected to a degree.
I just have a bit of a thing about players getting huge praise for just a handful of good performances.

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Doesn't surprise me to see Norwich doing well in the cup. It's completely different.

Playing with no pressure. No fear. No points at stake.

Its how Norwich play every game

At the weekend they started Dalot, Bailly, Lingard and Mata. I joked texting a mate who supports them that it felt like November again when they were putting out terrible 11s in the league and they were losing to Bournemouth and we were drawing with them at Old Trafford.

They have got a good 11 now though when they're all fit. Considering the state they were in six months ago finishing in CL places and also winning a trophy would be great effort and certainly give OGS at least another season.

Edited by VillaChris

29 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

At the weekend they started Dalot, Bailly, Lingard and Mata. I joked texting a mate who supports them that it felt like November again when they were putting out terrible 11s in the league and they were losing to Bournemouth and we were drawing with them at Old Trafford.

They have got a good 11 now though when they're all fit. Considering the state they were in six months ago finishing in CL places and also winning a trophy would be great effort and certainly give OGS at least another season.

They’ve won 10 and drawn 4 of the last 14 games (scoring 33 goals) and going very nicely. They’ll go above Wolves in 5th if they win their game in hand which could. Be good enough for CL.

Man. United looking very good.

Don't think it matters what gameplan DS comes out with next week. Potter tonight bascially dropped all his attacking players and they got dominated from start until Man. United made all those subs at 3 nil.

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sancho to Man United is shaping up to be the annoying transfer saga of the summer that nobody cares about.

better than grealish...

but utd transfer sagas are shit, its like the opposite of real madrid where they use the press to bully the selling club, utd spout garbage all summer before over paying at the death

Â