Manchester United

BOF

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 16:22, Stevo985 said:

I think there are a plethora (yep) of reasons why that wouldn't be a good idea... but mainly he's still recovering from a brain haemorrhage and subsequent surgery.

Have a festive like for the use of that wonderful word.

• Like 1

On 20/12/2018 at 00:04, AvfcRigo82 said:

This. Makes you realise why Fergie f***** him off to Juve in the first place for peanuts.

20 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Pogba is just the type of character Ferguson would give the boot.

19 hours ago, Zatman said:

He did ;)

:crylaugh: 

Lose against Cardiff and the pressure will start to ramp up. It's an ideal game for Cardiff as well , get at them early, heavy tackles on Pogba . I jope they lose this game . ...

They could be on a downward spiral that will last year's........ .

Watching his interview and he is upbeat and positive compared to Mourinho interviews, it reminds me of Smith coming in here with his interviews after Bruce playing down expectations previously.

Solskjaer has said he will try overcome the deficit for 4th place, its more than likely not going to happen but as a player or fan its a lot better to hear that positivity than the other crap

21 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Want them to do well just for Ole tbh. Hope he gives them no choice but to hire him in the summer.

It's easy to say the right things, what matters is what Utd does on the field.

All this positivity will turn into negativity if results doesn't go their way. Extremely likable guy though, but i don't think he got what it takes to manage at the highest level, time will tell.

So united win 5-1 to beat Cardiff in their first post Mourinho match. IMO this just shows what a bunch a clearing in the woods players they have at the club, who clearly couldn’t be arsed to put a shift in under Mourinho.

sure, Mourinho is not without fault in their woeful season but the players need to have some of the blame too

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

If my boss was a prick i wouldn't put it in for him either.

If you are paid £200k a week you should sweat blood every single day for the team

• Like 1

Â