Manchester United

BOF

Genuinely could've been battered today.

3-0. Solanke also hit the post. Two disallowed goals from pure luck rather than any judgement. 

Club captain strops around on the pitch to show his distain for the effort/performance...ironically putting more effort into that rather than his work in the match.  

Clown club. 

33 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

The gift that keeps on giving!

There is some much to unpick in that video. My favourite was dropping his carrot cake on his laptop until he came out with this beauty…

”Have you ever looked a dog in the eye whilst it’s taking a shit?”

• Haha 3

I watched the MOTD highlights, and I was absolutely staggered by their ineptitude/apathy. Players just standing around watching while the Bournemouth team ran through them at will. Absolutely disgraceful lack of effort from supposedly top players on huge salaries. 

Long may it continue. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I watched the MOTD highlights, and I was absolutely staggered by their ineptitude/apathy. Players just standing around watching while the Bournemouth team ran through them at will. Absolutely disgraceful lack of effort from supposedly top players on huge salaries. 

Long may it continue. 

The first goal where the crosser just ran past about 3 of them was incredible, it's so **** lazy

it was Richards and Lescott stuff

• Like 1

to be brutally honest, they arent doing as bad as their drama seems to imply.

they are 5th in the 2023 calendar league form table, only 8 points behind us.

image.png.f367e3ccb6db9869089cfd1c2d452a4a.png

they are in a bit of a mess ofc, but im just pointing out, they are still a threat, and they arent doing as bad as the drama implies, although granted, they are doing poor balanced against the historic expectations of Manure themselves.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Please don't sack him yet

Hopefully, the board know that it's not just down to the manager as the team has a rotten core.  If they sack the manager, that doesn't address the root cause.  There's no addressing the root cause before we play them, and hopefully they'll be more rotten by then too

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

they are in a bit of a mess ofc, but im just pointing out, they are still a threat, and they arent doing as bad as the drama implies, although granted, they are doing poor balanced against the historic expectations of Manure themselves.

I've said before but they feel a bit like Chelsea last season. If you look back to the table during the world cup Chelsea were average but were still in touch with the top teams but you could tell there were underlying issues in their team. As soon as the season resumed they barely won a game and dropped down the table rapidly.

I think with what Man. United have coming up they'll be actually struggling to stay top half going into 2024.

10 hours ago, Hornso said:

There is some much to unpick in that video. My favourite was dropping his carrot cake on his laptop until he came out with this beauty…

”Have you ever looked a dog in the eye whilst it’s taking a shit?”

"...mentality of a dead wasp..."

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

They've had a freakishly easy run. Look at it again in a few weeks when they've played a series of games against some half decent opposition. 

Â