Manchester United

BOF

14 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Lots of people. It happens. Just being highlighted more now. 

and sadly being used by anti-vax groups as evidence that covid vaccines are striking people down. 

(but this is drifting off topic, apologies).

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Back OT -

What's happened to Marcus Rashford? He's been awful for nearly 2 years now. Doesn't seem to get criticised the same as Dele, but he's been every single bit as awful.

Burnout. Lack of good coaching. Constant injuries. Playing with injections. Bad back. **** up shoulder.

Victim of a poor team. He'll be wrecked at 27

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Back OT -

What's happened to Marcus Rashford? He's been awful for nearly 2 years now. Doesn't seem to get criticised the same as Dele, but he's been every single bit as awful.

He’s a funny one because as you say, he hasn’t looked particularly good for a long time, but last season he scored 21, and 22 the season before.

Hes nowhere near as shit as Dele Alli though. That guy is robbing a living.

18 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Burnout. Lack of good coaching. Constant injuries. Playing with injections. Bad back. **** up shoulder.

Victim of a poor team. He'll be wrecked at 27

Yep, you can kind of see why Greenwood doesn't want to be part of the England set up right now

Rashford has delayed and postponed operations and been rushed back from injury by club and country, eventually it will catch up with him

At the same time its a bit common with English players isn't it? Brilliant at a young age then drop off, he's not the first he won't be the last

Not having any of this "should stick to football" bollocks though, he's a great bloke even if he is a utd player 

• Like 2

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Always remember a guy who works for the FA telling me in the draw, all the big teams will have hot balls and all the lesser have cold. 

With all the build up I don't see it, the last ball out must be 20-30 minutes after the show starts, they'd be losing that heat all the while, especially if it was say 4 hot balls in a ball of 64

At a massive stretch I thought seaman was peaking in grabbing a ball and then swirling his hand around but not replacing the ball he immediately grabbed but that would take some doing to fix

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

With all the build up I don't see it, the last ball out must be 20-30 minutes after the show starts, they'd be losing that heat all the while, especially if it was say 4 hot balls in a ball of 64

At a massive stretch I thought seaman was peaking in grabbing a ball and then swirling his hand around but not replacing the ball he immediately grabbed but that would take some doing to fix

What ever way it happens, it ain't random, I don't believe that!

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Must be some odds to draw the same team 4-5  times in the 3rd round in last 20 years though.

Tbf we’ve had a bit of a break.  It was 4 times in 8 years at one point and of course, we lost them all.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Genie said:

At least we can focus on the league

Wouldn’t it be beautiful justice if this was our year though?…

After losing our Villa born and bred “spine”, to then have a relatively inexperienced Liverpudlian manager come in, use the tools that the old manager failed to get the best out of…and be the one to deliver our first meaningful trophy in a generation or two…

The odds are against us…

but they are probably better than the 5000/1 that Leicester had to win the title…

Its nice to believe anyway

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Wouldn’t it be beautiful justice if this was our year though?…

After losing our Villa born and bred “spine”, to then have a relatively inexperienced Liverpudlian manager come in, use the tools that the old manager failed to get the best out of…and be the one to deliver our first meaningful trophy in a generation or two…

The odds are against us…

but they are probably better than the 5000/1 that Leicester had to win the title…

Its nice to believe anyway

True, these runs have to end/start somewhere. Why not this season?

Â