Manchester United

BOF

19 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Has Matic done a Glenn Whelan on the manager there? Silly challenge.

Yes what a plonker, utd had a chance till he went, he were looking for trouble though you could see it, they should of subbed him.

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

2 wins over City, draw with Liverpool, beat Chelsea and Spurs convincingly. I think Solskjaer gets so little credit for the shit squad he is managing. 

This isnt Fergie United

Agreed. Sadly I think he'll lose his job if the PL form doesn't improve. His best two players are out, atm that team is an average PL side, yet he gets constant stick from people like Roy Keane.

16 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Agreed. Sadly I think he'll lose his job if the PL form doesn't improve. His best two players are out, atm that team is an average PL side, yet he gets constant stick from people like Roy Keane.

CL qualification is the key. I think he'll stay on if he can grab fourth place. 6 points off but Chelsea do look a bit flakey so could be reeled in.

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

2 wins over City, draw with Liverpool, beat Chelsea and Spurs convincingly. I think Solskjaer gets so little credit for the shit squad he is managing. 

This isnt Fergie United

He doesn't do himself any favours with the nonsense he spouts in post match interviews. I would agree the squad is poor though, martial, lingaard, fred, macguire all vastly overpaid to name but a few.

He wasn't happy with Lingard last night.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer left Jesse Lingard in no doubt he needed to improve against Manchester City on Wednesday as he was caught screaming at the midfielder during Manchester United’s 1-0 win.

Trailing 3-1 after the first leg of their League Cup semi-final, United secured their second victory at City this season thanks to Nemanja Matic’s first-half strike but couldn’t find a second goal to take the game to extra time.

And in a tense second half, the cameras picked up Solskjaer giving Lingard a word of warning with the rather straight to the point instruction: “One more time and you’re **** off.”

Lingard can’t have taken the advice on board, given he was replaced just seven minutes later by Andreas Pereira.

Link

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

This isnt Fergie United

Yet he lose to all the crap teams because he cannot coach any pattern of play.

Man Utd doesn't score a lot of team goals. They heavily rely on individual brilliance.

5 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Yet he lose to all the crap teams because he cannot coach any pattern of play.

Man Utd doesn't score a lot of team goals. They heavily rely on individual brilliance.

And penalties

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

This isnt Fergie United

But Fergie would be winning the league with this squad.

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

But Fergie would be winning the league with this squad.

Maybe but Fergie always had a Rooney, Ronaldo, Scholes, Van Persie, Vidic, Ferdinand etc to carry them if needed. 

Not one player in this United squad is that level

I think more than anything else there's no way in hell fergie would have this striker situation

They always seemed to have a quality goalscorer, usually more than one, the kane link 3/4 years back at £50m which at the time seemed laughable I think fergie would have been on that like a tramp on chips 

• Like 1

Personally think OGS has been very lucky. He has a worse record than any other manager there since Alex Ferguson. Mourinho Is the one that didn’t get enough credit for finishing 2nd and winning the Europa league. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, magnkarl said:

Keane was sticking up for him recently saying he needs more time.

21 hours ago, magnkarl said:

If rumours are true than that's his fault. Apparently rushed Pogba back from injury for no reason to play against some scrub team in the cup when he was still recovering from an injury. Over played rashford in a cup game with a known injury and made it even worse. The rashford decision on the face of it, should be borderline sackable offence.

Edited by Bugzy1991

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

Maybe but Fergie always had a Rooney, Ronaldo, Scholes, Van Persie, Vidic, Ferdinand etc to carry them if needed. 

Not one player in this United squad is that level

They just spent £80m on Maquire, resigned Pogba for £90m, have one of the best keepers around, they have the second highest wages in the WORLD... 

It's tough being a united manager. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

They just spent £80m on Maquire, resigned Pogba for £90m, have one of the best keepers around, they have the second highest wages in the WORLD... 

It's tough being a united manager. 

Exactly, he has got off very lightly because he’s a hero there. Results against top teams prove they have got the players, you just don’t know what united will turn up. A bit like spurs really. 

• Like 1

Â