villarule123

Don’t you think a team with Stokes resources, and premier league status they could do better than Paul Lambert? I’d be a bit annoyed I were a Stoke fan.

Even take a punt on an unknown doing well in another league has got to be a better option?

I think Paddy Power announcing that they are paying out on Stoke being relegated, following the appointment of Paul Lambert is a bit of a piss take to be honest. 

Just a marketing publicity stunt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jim said:
Paddy PowerVerified account @paddypower
FollowFollow @paddypower
More

When Paul Lambert was confirmed as new Stoke boss, we thought he may not have been first choice, but he could be the perfect man for the job. Then we thought about it some more, changed our minds, and decided to pay out on Stoke being relegated from the Premier League.

DTlhUWpXcAEhUqn.jpg

That is hilarous :crylaugh:

9 minutes ago, Kingman said:

I think Paddy Power announcing that they are paying out on Stoke being relegated, following the appointment of Paul Lambert is a bit of a piss take to be honest. 

Bookies paying out early is always a publicity stunt.

17 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Once i get my winnings then im happy ;)

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

One of my Stoke supporting mate just text me "Every time I've seen Paul Lambert I've thought 'Thank **** he isn't our manager'"

:D 

You should send him this picture :D

Bildresultat för paul lambert wolves stoke

• Like 1

I don't understand how Lambert got this job... I do feel for Lambert when he was with us because lerner absolutely f***ed him financially, and our team was pretty garbage for the most part, but since managing our club, Lambert has done nothing to warrant another appointment.

Good news for Lambert is this Stoke team has enough quality to stay up, and after this United game, he has 3 matches that he can win.

Stoke City spokesman:

"We are delighted to welcome Paul Lambert to the club on a 2.5 year contract. Once we'd been turned down by Gary Rowett, Quique Sanchez Flores, Martin O'Neill, Robbie Williams, his good friend Jonathan Wilkes & Trevor from the canteen, we knew Paul was the right man for the job."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lamberts eye for detail...

Good - Benteke, Vlaar, Lowton, Okore??? 

Bad - Bennett, Bacuna, Westwood???, El Ahmadi, Sanchez 

Ugly - Bowery, Cole, Senderos???, Kozak, Richardson, Sylla, Luna, Helenius, Tonev, Cissokho.Bowery, Cole, Senderos, Kozak, Richardson, Sylla, Luna, Helenius,

Edited by Kingman

Â