VillaGoMarching

2 hours ago, HKP90 said:

I mean getting yourself injured to slow the game down is probably not a strategy that will work in the long term.

3 minute injuries that disappeared as soon as the game kicked back off again, they have a cunning plan. 

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Conte now unwell and is having a break from football apparently. Not to be overly cynical as if he's unwell I wish him the best but...... interesting timing. Day after the window closes. 

Could you BE more cynical.

I don't think he's getting his gall bladder removed to send Daniel Levy a message.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Could you BE more cynical.

I don't think he's getting his gall bladder removed to send Daniel Levy a message.

Oh is that what's happening? I only read he was unwell and taking a break 😂

I take it back then 😳

Edited by PieFacE

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64510849

Tottenham's board has rejected claims by the club's Supporters' Trust that it has not invested enough in the team.

The Trust wrote to the board last month highlighting concerns in a number of areas, including recruitment.

Bloody whingeing again!

This is the board that have given them the best period in their footballing lives, a great stadium, a great training ground and a goalscoring hero they can tell their kids about - and the minute they start heading back to a more natural position, they're all screaming blue murder and wanting their heads!

Spurs Champions league tie against AC Milan could be their last one for a decade, but are they enjoying these halcyon days of success? No, they're not, they seem to have developed the idea that Tottenham are a team that should be competing for the title - it's ridiculous.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Massive blow that. Their form dropped right off when he picked up that knock at the world cup and couldn't play for a few weeks.

He is their engine. I can see the bottom falling out now. 

Â