VillaGoMarching

When I saw the scoreline I assumed either Tottenham played a weakened side for some reason, or it was one of those games where Boro parked the bus and pinched one on the counter or something, but a big no in both cases. Tottenham playing their strongest side or close to it, Boro with more possession and more shots. Amazing.

• 1 month later...

What a bunch of pricks. 

Hojlberg - Prick

Doherty - Prick

Bentacur - Thin prick

Reguilon -Prick

Romero - Mega Prick

Royale - Prick

Kane - King Prick

So infuriating watch a team of gobby prima donnas throw themselves around whenever a Villa player ran next to them and then tell the ref how to run the match.

Very well drilled bunch of pricks though. Conte has that system nailed. They packed out the edge of the box and stopped us getting near. With Son and Kane they'll always get goals to win matches. 

Pricks.

• Like 3

Romero, bentancur and Kuluveski all excellent signings. Lifted them from probable 6th to 4th by looks of it. Kane stopping playing like a ghost also important, I suspect he'll stay there one more season if they're in CL especially with world cup in middle of the season.

14 hours ago, May-Z said:

What a bunch of pricks. 

Hojlberg - Prick

Doherty - Prick

Bentacur - Thin prick

Reguilon -Prick

Romero - Mega Prick

Royale - Prick

Kane - King Prick

So infuriating watch a team of gobby prima donnas throw themselves around whenever a Villa player ran next to them and then tell the ref how to run the match.

Very well drilled bunch of pricks though. Conte has that system nailed. They packed out the edge of the box and stopped us getting near. With Son and Kane they'll always get goals to win matches. 

Pricks.

No sure start you're trying to say?

16 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Thinking about it yesterday but I would like a manager that lifts players to reach their level or a little bit beyond even. Like Conte with Doherty. Not based on yesterdays game.

🤔A manager who gets the most from his players? Isn't that what we all want? No matter who you support.

On 09/04/2022 at 22:13, May-Z said:

What a bunch of pricks. 

Hojlberg - Prick

Doherty - Prick

Bentacur - Thin prick

Reguilon -Prick

Romero - Mega Prick

Royale - Prick

Kane - King Prick

Pricks.

To be fair to Doherty he is now out for 3 months due to that tackle by Cash.  I thought his follow through wasn't that far off what Mee did to Wes (and several others).

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

No was just Grealish apparently 🙄

Some of us supported Deano and now support Gerrard. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

edit: let's be honest though, Grealish helped us A LOT. Still think that Deano did a great job for us overall and I loved his tenure.

Edited by osmark86

18 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

To be fair to Doherty he is now out for 3 months due to that tackle by Cash.  I thought his follow through wasn't that far off what Mee did to Wes (and several others).

It was a strong tackle and intended to leave a mark, but it wasn't like Mee's.

Watch the clip. He's in full control, not an outrageous forceful lunge, and adjusts to win the ball well. 

Obviously, it's a shame that Doherty is out. 

1 hour ago, May-Z said:

It was a strong tackle and intended to leave a mark, but it wasn't like Mee's.

Watch the clip. He's in full control, not an outrageous forceful lunge, and adjusts to win the ball well. 

Obviously, it's a shame that Doherty is out. 

The most tragic thing is the Twitter handle used to post the video clip.

• Haha 1

Â