Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

21 hours ago, Anthony said:

When I'm in a restaurant and they ask me if I have any allergies, I say "Tories". I can't stop myself.

When I order steak in a restaurant,I always order "gravey on the side" I always tell the waiter,it dosent matter which side.

• Like 2

Bax to the wall, lads, Ives seen the future, and there'll be puns coming in from all over Britten and Ireland. Quite Franckly, if you can't get a Handel on that, you must be made of Glass, and you're in for a bit of a Haydn, so you should just Bach Orff. I'll Bruch no arguments on this. 

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Bax to the wall, lads, Ives seen the future, and there'll be puns coming in from all over Britten and Ireland. Quite Franckly, if you can't get a Handel on that, you must be made of Glass, and you're in for a bit of a Haydn, so you should just Bach Orff. I'll Bruch no arguments on this. 

spacer.png

:crylaugh:

7 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Hacked by Dem

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

In the office yesterday, a guy walked up to the guy who sits next to me (who works for me) and just straight out asked him if he was looking for a new job and would he be interested in working for him.

That's weird right?

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

In the office yesterday, a guy walked up to the guy who sits next to me (who works for me) and just straight out asked him if he was looking for a new job and would he be interested in working for him.

That's weird right?

What did he say? :D

20 minutes ago, sidcow said:

THE BARBIE MOVIE. 

Just shut the **** up about it won't you? I don't give a flying shit. 

I was thinking the other day that it has had a massive amount of media exposure. 

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

I was thinking the other day that it has had a massive amount of media exposure. 

I keep getting: "What will you watch first, 'Barbie' or 'Oppenheimer'? 

I'd have thought a venn diagram for those films' audiences would be two non-overlapping circles. 

• Haha 1

That's weird right?

Just a bit, cheeky bastard springs to mind.

• Like 1

That's weird right?

I assume he didn’t realise you were his boss. 

Â