Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I've just seen a female friend of mine post on Instagram for the second time this week about how her handbag is driving her crazy because it's just full of masks and receipts.

Erm... maybe take them out? It would probably take less time than it took you to make that post

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

We have an iron man competition here every **** year. Couple that with the town used as a bypass whenever there is disruption between M6 jct13 and 14, most days it's best not to leave the house. 

I'll see your cycling and raise you Marathons, Half- Marathons and 10k fun runs of which this city seems to want to host as many as possible. The jogging jerks are much slower than the cycle sluts

31 minutes ago, bickster said:

I'll see your cycling and raise you Marathons, Half- Marathons and 10k fun runs of which this city seems to want to host as many as possible. The jogging jerks are much slower than the cycle sluts

Alright, I will give you that. Admittedly we have a half marathon but as it is all done and packed away before midday it's little impact. 

8 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Alright, I will give you that. Admittedly we have a half marathon but as it is all done and packed away before midday it's little impact. 

They start the road closures at 6am for a marathon and they don't really start re-opening until 4pm

Fookin huge pain in the arse. Because a Marathon will be a Marathon, then they'll have a half Marathon that starts later, then a 10K

But not content with that they'll have more than one of them in the year

54 minutes ago, bickster said:

Bet you just love triathlons. 

I want to listen to my copy of Blue Monday. My records still aren't in alphabetical order. I don't know what the spine looks like, probably all black. I don't know if it has a spine or is flat like a 7" sleeve. It should have a spine due to its design. I have spent 15 minutes searching for it (with these eyes) I have now given up. 

In unrelated news I found out in the last 15 minutes I own vinyl copies of Talking Heads True Stories and  Stop Making Sense. They join the 2 CD copies of Little Creatures. 

10 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I want to listen to my copy of Blue Monday. My records still aren't in alphabetical order. I don't know what the spine looks like, probably all black. I don't know if it has a spine or is flat like a 7" sleeve. It should have a spine due to its design. I have spent 15 minutes searching for it (with these eyes) I have now given up. 

In unrelated news I found out in the last 15 minutes I own vinyl copies of Talking Heads True Stories and  Stop Making Sense. They join the 2 CD copies of Little Creatures. 

Spine is black the coloured band is at the open end of the sleeve

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

So instead of continuing to look for it you stop to post about it on social media.   You're such a teen! 😁

Just now, il_serpente said:

So instead of continuing to look for it you stop to post about it on social media.   You're such a teen! 😁

I have had to get ready to leave the house. The search will reconvene when I get back in. 

43 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Found it for you:

If thats the right version, that's the wrong cover. Something I've posted about in this thread before

If that's the right cover, that's the shit version

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

If thats the right version, that's the wrong cover. Something I've posted about in this thread before

If that's the right cover, that's the shit version

wasn't the shit version by Gerry and the Holograms ? 

We could play a game of see who can find their copy of Blue Monday before @Seat68

This has made me realise Id misclassified my copy but I can’t find a version with plain sleeve and silver inner sleeve from 1983… I’m really not going to create a new version onDiscogs for it though

84F64C26-2142-4744-BF21-6D85351E41F9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

You still looking for a black 12” @Seat68 ?

spacer.png

My brother had that and lost it.  I was absolutely convinced I'd nicked it when he left home but sadly no, I've not got it and he's lost it the silly sausage. 

• Like 1

Â