Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

6 minutes ago, JoshVilla said:

When people on Facebook share a post from some random page, that's usually a picture of a kid or elderly person with the caption "nobody came to my birthday party, will you wish me happy birthday?" - all of which are blatantly fake.

It's usually the same sort of people who share posts like "OMG the English Flag is being banned in schools starting tomorrow, SHARE IF YOU THINK THIS IS A DISGRACE"

😩

its gearing up for poppy season followed by christmas...both are on the brink of being banned again because it offends the muslamics, its bad enough that they did it last year 

also, you haven't seen this missing dog in the outer hebrides by any chance have you?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

its gearing up for poppy season followed by christmas...both are on the brink of being banned again because it offends the muslamics, its bad enough that they did it last year 

also, you haven't seen this missing dog in the outer hebrides by any chance have you?

Shared hun x

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Set this post to share x 

(to which you reply you don’t know how)

Edited by Genie

6 hours ago, mottaloo said:

OT but didn't Ronnie "Do you know who I am ?!" Pickering make a couple/few guest appearances, one I'm told was at a nightclub in Cov ?

Can't have been a long career I would imagine...a repetitive joke that soon fell flat.

Reminds me of this

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

To be fair to the Wealdstone Raider,  I think the vast majority of money he earned from it, he gave to charity 

Just not the free beers and bumps that he was getting on the side 😉

He definitely came across like he'd rotted some brain cells 

Edited by villa4europe

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

To be fair to the Wealdstone Raider,  I think the vast majority of money he earned from it, he gave to charity 

I remember early on he said he didn’t want anything to do with fame or celebrity but was talked into doing a few things and gave all the money to charity.

Not sure if since then he’s been doing bits for himself (I wouldn’t blame him)

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Just not the free beers and bumps that he was getting on the side 😉

You gotta cover your costs ;) 

There's a YouTube ad doing the rounds, part of a campaign for fashion brand Gant, which I think I want to have wiped from existence. Every time I hear it, I feel like everyone involved should have hatchets inserted into their skulls with astronomical force.

'I think the fact that I exist is a challenge to conformity, which, you know, isn't my fault'

Fffffffffff***************** ooooooffffffffffff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 03/10/2021 at 12:07, limpid said:

I wonder how much petrol you can keep at your residence before your insurance is void.

On 03/10/2021 at 12:15, Genie said:

I believe the maximum is 30l but it must be in a maximum of 4 containers

BBC

So the guy pictured would be breaking the law if he stored it all at home, plus he has too many plastic containers.

I love VT.  Never change.

You are my North, my South, my East, my West.

• Thanks 1

On 03/10/2021 at 22:35, sharkyvilla said:

People who when they're in a really shit mood decide they have to bring everyone else down with them.  If I'm in a bad mood I just stew away quietly in a corner somewhere because I have a modicum of self-awareness and know that it's nobody else's problem,  I **** hate that kind of atmosphere where you're treading on eggshells all day.

On 03/10/2021 at 23:29, rjw63 said:

The wife on Tampax time? 😉

Ironically Sharky, my wife likes to say "It's shark week" 🤣

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

In depth analysis being delivered via a series of snippets via Twitter. Just **** stop it and write a longer article on a platform suited for extensive prose rather than delivering a **** sentence at a time.

#Thread

8 hours ago, Chindie said:

There's a YouTube ad

Each add I see on Youtube makes me hate the company advertising their tat.

I get Internet provider adverts for the connection I already have mostly.

I watch Youtube via the playstation so I just change channel for the required time so I never see them now (Adverts) the utter words removed.

My 2 colleagues.

Colleague 1

I message him “did you speak to Dave / Can you update the slide / did the meeting go ok” etc and the reply is always “can you speak, i’ll give you a call”

I don’t want to stop for 20 minutes 6 times a day to discuss something you could just reply with or take care of. 

I know people get lonely and we do have meetings but christ, it drives me mad.

Colleague 2:

Teams: “Hey Genie, are you ok?”

Me: Yeah great cheers, how are you?

Silence….

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

My 2 colleagues.

Colleague 1

I message him “did you speak to Dave / Can you update the slide / did the meeting go ok” etc and the reply is always “can you speak, i’ll give you a call”

I don’t want to stop for 20 minutes 6 times a day to discuss something you could just reply with or take care of. 

I know people get lonely and we do have meetings but christ, it drives me mad.

Colleague 2:

Teams: “Hey Genie, are you ok?”

Me: Yeah great cheers, how are you?

Silence….

I have a guy on my team who will message me and ask if I can spare 5 minutes. It's never 5 **** minutes, it's 40 minutes. He doesn't care when it is either, 4.30 on a Friday and he is messaging me asking if I can spare 5. Arsehole. 

• Like 1

Just now, Seat68 said:

I have a guy on my team who will message me and ask if I can spare 5 minutes. It's never 5 **** minutes, it's 40 minutes. He doesn't care when it is either, 4.30 on a Friday and he is messaging me asking if I can spare 5. Arsehole. 

Do what they do at the local councils at 4.15pm on a Friday.

Switch phone off.

• Like 2

Â