Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Something that should piss me off: NBC and Universal Sports' schedule for broadcasting the Rugby World Cup to the USA

Only 7 games live (without paying $130 for an online streaming package...) and among those that aren't live are USA/Ireland and the final.

(and because they're tape delaying the USA/Ireland game, they're running it opposite the opening sunday of the NFL season...)

**** YOU COMCAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Setanta did a decent job with the RWC (though they probably did their douche-y thing of charging you $20 to enter a pub showing it... I just watched on DirecTV) last time... why the **** Fox didn't keep RWC when they bought out Setanta USA, I don't know.

Do you see what happens, Brian and Rupert, when you **** a stranger in the ass?

People who leave answer machine messages along the lines of...

"Alright Wig, it's Bruce...give us a call"

I can see the missed call, i will return said missed call when im ready. There is no need to leave me a voicemail!

*i dont actually know anyone by the name of Bruce.

Especially as you'd have had to go through:

"you have one new message, to listen to your messages press 1"

"first new message"

"message recieved on monday, september 22nd at twelve twenty five pm, from telephone number oh seven seven five five five five five five five five"

"Alright Wig, it's Bruce...give us a call"

"end of messages"

"to listen to the message again, press 5"

"to delete the message, press 6"

Annoying as hell. Just send me a bloody text if you want to make sure I call back.

If I get a message like that I will call the person back if it was their first offence and during the call I tell them that 'call me back' is not a voicemail message. If they want me to call them back in future they need to actually [leave a message saying, for example, what the issue is and why they need a call back.

"YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A HAND BAG. YOU WOULDN'T STEAL A CAR. PIRACY. IS. STEALING"

That's why I BOUGHT the bloody DVD!!! The only time you DON'T see that copyright thing is when you download a film 'alternatively'

IanRobo's 'Aston Villa News and Views' blog. Every headline is a **** question without a question mark. Don't know why but it irritates me so much.

Do you know what I'm saying

(see what I did there)

and there

?

The heat in my conservatory!!

I'm off work for 2 weeks because of a fractured wrist. My routine is:

- Get out of bed

- Go to my conservatory with my laptop

- Get annoyed at the heat but stay in the conservatory until it is literally unbearable

Â