Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Should I be sending a letter to my local Moron in Parliament?

No.

Get the details of their local surgery and go and see them in person.

Edit: Also, find the contact details of your local councillors (i.e. those for your ward) and contact them directly (they should have a telephone number and an email address).

Edited by snowychap

37 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It blows my mind that blasphemy is a criminal offence countries which otherwise seem like modern, progressive democracies. I expect it in shitholes like Saudi Arabia and the UAE, but Italy, Ireland, Germany? Get your shit together. It's outrageous.

Common denominator there, they sound like they lick cats

50 minutes ago, bickster said:

If the tree or plant is on your side of the fence you have every right to chop anything that overhangs on your side.

In many respects, it's your own fault, doubt you have much of a claim

Apart from the plant/trees are up on a rock face which is over 30ft high, requiring mechanical machinery to reach. 

So no, it's not my fault. 

The agreement is, I keep the service road well maintained (and I take it in turns with my neighbour to mow it), they keep everything up the top of the rock face (on top of which, is a school). 

4 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Apart from the plant/trees are up on a rock face which is over 30ft high, requiring mechanical machinery to reach. 

So no, it's not my fault. 

The agreement is, I keep the service road well maintained (and I take it in turns with my neighbour to mow it), they keep everything up the top of the rock face (on top of which, is a school). 

It was stupid of you to put the cliff there tbh, what did you expect?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

A real town or a town like on Fallout ? What with rock faces, asbestos and schools on cliffs and the like its all getting a bit middle earth tbh. ?

Standard raider behaviour by the sounds of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I have never met a single person from VT in 15 years.

You could all be bots and I am the only real person on here.

Do you like to talk about bots?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I have never met a single person from VT in 15 years.

You could all be bots and I am the only real person on here.

I have often wondered when I am sat next to some one up the Holte are they a VT member. Never asked though

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

I have often wondered when I am sat next to some one up the Holte are they a VT member. Never asked though

Tell them you have "The really bad aids" next time as a conversation opener,  if they stay they are a VT member residing in the higher echelon's of this Website's offline conciousness.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I've never met a VTer but I have had sex with all of the memmbers wives/girlfriends - no matter how ugly.

And the vast majority of people who choose to mate with people who frequent forums with any regularity, are hideous to be frank. 

• Like 1

Â