Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The mother-in-law.

**** despise the woman!

go on... :lol:

Mate its unbelievable. Just everything she says or does pisses me off.

It wont be too long before she gets both barrels!

Is she interfering between you and the OH?

You should tell her you, the missus and the little one are thinking of moving to Australia :D

Has it got to the stage whereby the mere sight of her face with a shit eating grin all over it makes you want to comatise her?

Yep, its that bad.

Example. Turning up at 6pm on a night, just as i get home from work. All i want to do is spend time with the little'un, give him his bath and have a play before he hits the sack at 7pm. You've had all **** day to come round and see him, this is my time...**** off!

Example. Turning up at 6pm on a night, just as i get home from work. All i want to do is spend time with the little'un, give him his bath and have a play before he hits the sack at 7pm. You've had all **** day to come round and see him, this is my time...**** off!

:nod: I know that one but in fairness the MIL tends to push off when I get home.

Sounds like classic MIL-ery...

The worst thing about them is that they dont tend to dislike you anywhere near as much as you dislike them, and even if they did, they're far too clever & smug to show it, so confrontation becomes bit of a social faux pas. They leave to go home, and you're left with a big slice of pissed off pie which you dont know what to do with!

:nod: I know that one but in fairness the MIL tends to push off when I get home.

Which wouldnt be a problem, but she knows that when i get home from work.

Why does he want to see your kid!? ;)

Mother in Laws eh? Hopefully I never experience this phenomenon.

People that sweat profusely. They disgust me like no other.

That used to be me, through no fault of my own, showered twice a day, used anti perspirant all the time, played havoc with my social life etc.... went to doctors and was told I had hyper hydhrosis and to use a roll on called anhydrol forte, dont sweat at all now. Miracle stuff. Any other sweaty bastards reading this, get some!

Cher Lloyd's new song. Swagger Jagger.

Scarred for life...

:shock:

Just YouTube'd it. Jesus Christ that's bad. But if you choose to sample "O my darling clementine" what can you expect?

Heard her interviewed on the radio the other day as well and I had to turn it off because she was annoying me so much!

Cher Lloyd's new song. Swagger Jagger.

Scarred for life...

:shock:

Just YouTube'd it. Jesus Christ that's bad. But if you choose to sample "O my darling clementine" what can you expect?

Heard her interviewed on the radio the other day as well and I had to turn it off because she was annoying me so much!

Just did the same, pretty horrific. Just about would though. Why is she rapping, it's horrific, then again I think any female rap is quite terrible, well maybe apart from Minaj who I seem to like for some strange reason.

Random one - when barbers/hairdressers seemingly throw years (weeks?) of training out of the window and become completely inept at their job on hearing of your highly complex follicular request - like 'I want the same style just a bit shorter'.

'WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! WHAT IS THAT IN INCHES?! I DON'T EVEN...'

It was worst when I used to have long hair - when I had the audacity to ask 'if you could just trim it up a bit as it's getting a bit long/thick' I'd generally end up with some bizarre indie-reject look for my troubles.

When I lived in France I literally had to start taking pictures in on my phone so they wouldn't f*ck it up completely.

The amount of grumpy old farts on the VT section of the forum!
I don't think old farts are the problem over there, it's more the FM-playing 12-year-olds.

Â