Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

The growing percentage of idiots on the main board. I know this is not new news but it just makes reading thorugh player threads for the latest news so frustrating. It just seems to compromise of petty squabbling and/or building a case for any signing we might make being a huge disaster.

This, a thousand times over mate!

The SHIT puns (are there any other kind?) at the end of pretty much every report on Sky Sports News.

5Zd5j.jpg

On Portugal winning against Denmark: "Mind you, if there is one thing you'd expect a team featuring Ronaldo & Nani to do, it's gel."

AC Jimbo is the king of the puns, he even has his own facebook page. You should listen to more Football Weekly sir.

Better than Drat?

Much as I love Drat, he has never done a gag quite as brilliant as the Ronaldo & Nani one. :lol:

Old blokes that whistle in supermarkets.

And it's not even a recognised tune, just some kind of geriatric sparrow impersonation

The SHIT puns (are there any other kind?) at the end of pretty much every report on Sky Sports News.

5Zd5j.jpg

On Portugal winning against Denmark: "Mind you, if there is one thing you'd expect a team featuring Ronaldo & Nani to do, it's gel."

AC Jimbo is the king of the puns, he even has his own facebook page. You should listen to more Football Weekly sir.

I've downloaded it every week for the past couple of years!

In fact i went to Football Weekly Live earlier this year.

Jimbo is a legend.

I still don't like puns though.

When someone uses the word "Leg-End" rather than "legend".

"That {insert person's name here; usually someone famous} is a proper leg-end"

"Yeah...and you're a proper c-unt"

cover_45241026102008.jpg

We have reached new heights in the hair studio dumbassery stakes. I wanted to get mine chopped today so called them up:

Me: Hi, I wondered if I could get an appointment for a haircut today.

Reception chick: Sorry, Hector is booked all day.

Me: No, haircut.

Reception chick: No, I'm sorry - Hector is fully booked up. Would you like another stylist?

Me: I just want a haircut, I don't mind what stylist does it.

Reception chick: Ok, one moment.

*Puts me on hold for a little while*

Reception chick: Ok, how does 3:30 sound?

Me: That's fine, thank you.

*I rolled on down there for 3:30.*

Me: Hi, I have an appointment at 3:30 for a cut.

Reception chick: Hi! With Hector, right?

Me: ...

And yes, I did get my haircut by Hector after all, and he did a decent job. But seriously - what the f*ck.

When people say "very true". How can something be very true? It's either true or it's not, simple. I've never heard of anything ever being a referred to as "a little bit true" so why say very true? What balls.
Not as bad as "fairly unique", or "one of the most unique..."

:angry:

Â