Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

16 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:
41 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

He's a Man Utd/Blues fan

Well that explains a lot.

Ha ha,  there might have been some experimental chromosomal splicing or DNA reconstruction to get Mr Lapel as fine and dandy as he is nowadays,  possibly anyway.  if 50 % of the ingredients is "He's a Man Utd/Blues fan" then I just don't know,  science,  amazing or your mom is the most amazing woman of all time.

I am joking.

3 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Ha ha,  there might have been some experimental chromosomal splicing or DNA reconstruction to get Mr Lapel as fine and dandy as he is nowadays,  possibly anyway.  if 50 % of the ingredients is "He's a Man Utd/Blues fan" then I just don't know,  science,  amazing or your mom is the most amazing woman of all time.

I am joking.

Would. I think she prefers @Rob182 though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Tayls said:

I thought the adverts were supposed to be reflective of what I search on? I can confirm they absolutely are not... 

Don't be coy, we've all searched for Russian or Asian brides before....

• Like 1

The absolute scum that live in this area, I've just had to run up the petrol station to get some money out, as I'm walking up this kid coming in the opposite direction, he asks for a light and I duly obliged, he holds the lighter with a fag hanging out of his mouth and **** eyeballs me big time, right there and then I thought I was in trouble (now I'm a big bloke, I'm certainly not the type to get picked on by random strangers) after a few seconds he says '**** it' goes to hand me the lighter back and just drops it on the floor and continues to stare at me, I said 'do you really want me to bend over and pick that up whilst your standing there like that' the dude called me a '**** pussio' and started walking off I picked the lighter up and walked a few steps turned around and the dude was walking back over to me again.

Luckily the traffic was in my favour and its a real busy road (Gravelly Hill) I crossed the road and he turned around and started walking off again.

A few years back I know I would have ended up in a scrap with him but I'm too old for that shit these days. I just can't understand the mentality of people, I was literally walking to the **** petrol station, word removed, I hope he gets ran over

13 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

The absolute scum that live in this area, I've just had to run up the petrol station to get some money out, as I'm walking up this kid coming in the opposite direction, he asks for a light and I duly obliged, he holds the lighter with a fag hanging out of his mouth and **** eyeballs me big time, right there and then I thought I was in trouble (now I'm a big bloke, I'm certainly not the type to get picked on by random strangers) after a few seconds he says '**** it' goes to hand me the lighter back and just drops it on the floor and continues to stare at me, I said 'do you really want me to bend over and pick that up whilst your standing there like that' the dude called me a '**** pussio' and started walking off I picked the lighter up and walked a few steps turned around and the dude was walking back over to me again.

Luckily the traffic was in my favour and its a real busy road (Gravelly Hill) I crossed the road and he turned around and started walking off again.

A few years back I know I would have ended up in a scrap with him but I'm too old for that shit these days. I just can't understand the mentality of people, I was literally walking to the **** petrol station, word removed, i hope he gets ran over

:crylaugh:

2 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

A few years back I know I would have ended up in a scrap with him but I'm too old for that shit these days. I just can't understand the mentality of people, I was literally walking to the **** petrol station, word removed, I hope he gets ran over

what area is this?

13 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

I had a weird one the other day too. On the way to the gym and these two bellends were riding around on a motorbike with masks on, spotted me and changed their direction and started to follow me. I'm a fairly big guy and am not too old to have a scrap, in fact I probably would have enjoyed it, but then very sensibly realised that these sorts of cretins tend to have a knife or even some sort of corrosive material on them these days, so just not worth it, decided to leg it down a near by alley that had barriers stopping bikes from going through and that was that. Pissed me off to no end though. 

8 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I had a weird one the other day too. On the way to the gym and these two bellends were riding around on a motorbike with masks on, spotted me and changed their direction and started to follow me. I'm a fairly big guy and am not too old to have a scrap, in fact I probably would have enjoyed it, but then very sensibly realised that these sorts of cretins tend to have a knife or even some sort of corrosive material on them these days, so just not worth it, decided to leg it down a near by alley that had barriers stopping bikes from going through and that was that. Pissed me off to no end though. 

yup, that's what I'm saying, its amazing how these things go through your head these days, a few years back getting into a scrap whilst popping out for a bottle of milk wouldn't have bothered me at all, there is always the thought now though that they could have a knife or whatever on them and he looked the sort of fella who would.

I'm not sure if it is more common these days or just if some sort of self preservation instinct kicks in with age or a bit of both.

14 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

exactly, these days you just don't know anymore.

Not worth taking the risk

I sometimes wish I had the skills of a Jason Bourne or Jack Reacher in these situations! 

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I was reading about these moped gangs in London in an article yesterday. Seems certain parts of the capital are riddled with the words removed. They go around with hammers, screwdrivers and knives. They rob phones and watches mainly. There was that poor bloke stabbed to death in Paddington outside his flats last month. Killed for a phone :(

2 hours ago, Xela said:

I sometimes wish I had the skills of a Jason Bourne or Jack Reacher in these situations! 

I was reading about these moped gangs in London in an article yesterday. Seems certain parts of the capital are riddled with the words removed. They go around with hammers, screwdrivers and knives. They rob phones and watches mainly. There was that poor bloke stabbed to death in Paddington outside his flats last month. Killed for a phone :(

There's been a number of cases where acid has been thrown in peoples faces for the purposes of stealing a phone. Generally speaking, you really shouldn't be standing around in central london with your phone out and your head buried in it. Situational awareness is very important in a city like London. 

17 hours ago, leemond2008 said:

When I was a smoker a bloke in the city centre asked for a light. I passed him my lighter and he called me a 'silly word removed' :lol: I wanted to ask him why he said this but he had a tear tattoo on his face. At the time I believed this meant he had killed someone (I now think it means he's mourning someone.) He gave me the lighter back after an awkward silence. 

37 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

There's been a number of cases where acid has been thrown in peoples faces for the purposes of stealing a phone. Generally speaking, you really shouldn't be standing around in central london with your phone out and your head buried in it. Situational awareness is very important in a city like London. 

Which makes Apple's decision to insist you hold their phone up in front of your face to unlock it truely baffling.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I get what you mean about being pissed off about it.... I'd be raging that because these heroes were probably tooled up and not brave enough to have a toe to toe ruck, this would prevent me from dishing out a badly needed kicking that they'd richly deserve.

Cardboard gangstas. Just be reassured that the usual life span of such pondlife isn't too long....then again, it's probably long enough to breed more like themselves, getting some skanky Vicky Pollard type up the duff.

Really depressing if you think about it for too long :wacko:

Â