Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

10 hours ago, bickster said:

If some twunt starts a PB sightseeing tour round these ways he’s getting a Colombian necktie.

I believe there already is one done by Carl Chinn.

Edit: Just remembered you are in Liverpool arent you?

Edited by AVFCDAN

People waiting for the bus in a residential area and decide that it's okay to sit on the front garden wall of the house where the bus stop is.

Now, this doesn't affect me directly with my house but driving around the area i often see this going on.

No massive crime of course....but this is the "things that p1ss you off that shouldn't" thread :)

• Like 1

I call my Mother 'Mammy', my father 'Dada' and I'm the only one of my immediate family (Parents, step-dad and siblings) with a Brummie accent.

My parents are not together by the way, there's no polyamourous thing with the step-dad popping up there.

popping up 'where' you may ask. 

5 hours ago, mottaloo said:

People waiting for the bus in a residential area and decide that it's okay to sit on the front garden wall of the house where the bus stop is.

Now, this doesn't affect me directly with my house but driving around the area i often see this going on.

No massive crime of course....but this is the "things that p1ss you off that shouldn't" thread :)

I had to go out to a call a few years back where a bloke had thwaked someone on the head with a shovel for doing that very thing.

• Haha 1

I can no longer buy 500ml cans of lager that I want to drink anymore because Erdington High Street has been taken over by the Polish.

I know that people are probably going to cry 'you can't say that' or what not but I don't care.

Since the age of 15 or 16 if I wanted a few cans I could choose from Kronenberg, Stella, Grolsche, Red Stripe etc etc, today I found out that Stumpies has closed (the shop wasn't called stumpies but at one point they had a bloke who worked there with one hand, therefore the place became known as stumpies) that is 3 off licenses that has closed in 12 months. I thought 'no bother, I'll just go to one of the Polish shops' out of the 5 I went into 3 of them sold alcohol and only one of them had Stella, there wasn't a single other beer that you would recognize.

It's Erdington for gods sake, surely you should be able to get a 500ml can of Stella if you want one, obviously the demand isn't there for it, there is now 12 Polish supermarkets on or around Erdington High Street, I suppose that the majority of people would rather a can of Zwviecvh or whatever its called.

I just think its a shame when I can buy an endless amount of Polish lager but I can't get a can of Carling.

I'm fully expecting to have to put my tin hat on by the way.

10 minutes ago, V01 said:

Tyskie is better anyway...

that's as maybe, but I'm a creature of habit, I've grown up on stella, carling, kronenberg, grolsche, breaker, red stripe and stuff like that, I hate the fact that 18 months ago I had an abundance of off licenses and now I have to get the bus if I want a normal 500ml can

1 hour ago, leemond2008 said:

I can no longer buy 500ml cans of lager that I want to drink anymore because Erdington High Street has been taken over by the Polish.

I know that people are probably going to cry 'you can't say that' or what not but I don't care.

Since the age of 15 or 16 if I wanted a few cans I could choose from Kronenberg, Stella, Grolsche, Red Stripe etc etc, today I found out that Stumpies has closed (the shop wasn't called stumpies but at one point they had a bloke who worked there with one hand, therefore the place became known as stumpies) that is 3 off licenses that has closed in 12 months. I thought 'no bother, I'll just go to one of the Polish shops' out of the 5 I went into 3 of them sold alcohol and only one of them had Stella, there wasn't a single other beer that you would recognize.

It's Erdington for gods sake, surely you should be able to get a 500ml can of Stella if you want one, obviously the demand isn't there for it, there is now 12 Polish supermarkets on or around Erdington High Street, I suppose that the majority of people would rather a can of Zwviecvh or whatever its called.

I just think its a shame when I can buy an endless amount of Polish lager but I can't get a can of Carling.

I'm fully expecting to have to put my tin hat on by the way.

So you can't buy Canadian shit lager (Carling) or Belgian shit Lager (Stella) but you don't want to buy the much better Polish lager. Very odd

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

that's as maybe, but I'm a creature of habit, I've grown up on stella, carling, kronenberg, grolsche, breaker, red stripe and stuff like that, I hate the fact that 18 months ago I had an abundance of off licenses and now I have to get the bus if I want a normal 500ml can

I refer you to my earlier post, I'm a creature of habit, its what I know its what I like, its what I want.

a £500 lobster might be nice but on a Sunday I would prefer a bog standard chicken dinner.

Â