Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Sensationalist bullshit in the papers. I read 2 reports on the Brum Mail (I know I know) of the bull that escaped in Solihull. First report stated the bull had 'run amok' in Shirley. The second stated he was 'on the rampage'. 

What a crock of shit. 

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Sensationalist bullshit in the papers. I read 2 reports on the Brum Mail (I know I know) of the bull that escaped in Solihull. First report stated the bull had 'run amok' in Shirley. The second stated he was 'on the rampage'. 

What a crock of shit. 

file.php?avatar=1447_1438131155.gif

Done.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Xela said:

:D

I was having a dump at work so was looking at their app! 

p.s I sit to wipe. 

I don't mean this in a rude way, but do you do any work? You must have mentioned your job on here hundreds of times that I've read, and I'd say a solid 80% of the references I can recall are about you evacuating your bowels!

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't mean this in a rude way, but do you do any work? You must have mentioned your job on here hundreds of times that I've read, and I'd say a solid 80% of the references I can recall are about you evacuating your bowels!

Haha yeah I do actually! I only have one dump a day at work and its about the only free time I get between 8 and 5! The rest of the day is too boring to talk about. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

This reminds me of one of my mates. I know he only gets phone signal at work in the loo for some odd reason.

Therefore whenever he texts me during work I know he is having a shit.

Not a mental picture you want really.

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Shot through the cornea apparently

Eric%20Bristow%20and%20Jim%20Bowne.JPG.o

This pair of Creepy words removed were the 2 most healthiest people to ever appear on the show (Bullseye) in it's entirety I heard.

I bet there are NO ex-contestants from that show alive now,  no way.  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It's really quite good if you like fudge shop's,  just to give the conversation some balance.

I don't really remember any fudge shops there. I've not been in a very long time but I spent an awful lot of my childhood around Borth and Aber. There was a chippy and a gift shop called It's a Gift though. They weren't interesting either.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I don't really remember any fudge shops there. I've not been in a very long time but I spent an awful lot of my childhood around Borth and Aber. There was a chippy and a gift shop called It's a Gift though. They weren't interesting either.

I didn't say there were any there though.

I've worked away in borth before. I ended up shacking up with some runaway bird from West Bromwich way. I remember the first night I met her in the pub and ended up staying at hers. I was about to give her one and she ended up crying. Obviously I asked what's up, and she said her uncle used to abuse her. It's fair to say that put me off just a bit. We got there in the end though, although obviously not that night. We always used to go to that night club in aber called the pier. Can't remember how many times I got kicked out of there over a 6 month period of going down there. I remember watching us getting beat by blues 3.0 in there in the first second City Derby in the prem. good times. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

I don't remember Borth ever having any fudge shops...and I spent nearly 20 years going there. I remember a massive Spar on the junction.

This small conversation has made me all nostalgic about Ynyslas dunes and strange beach with tree stumps (or stones???). 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

York house B&B in borth was superb. The woman who ran it called Rona was very welcoming. The food was great too. 

'Welcoming' conjures all sorts of different interpretations, at least in my mind anyway... Can you clarify your version of 'welcoming' please? Particularly in the context of the West Bromwich lady you encountered thereabouts... I put it to you sir, that you have the 'gift' and for some inexplicable reason, the female of the species just cannot help themselves in your company... ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Raver50032 said:

'Welcoming' conjures all sorts of different interpretations, at least in my mind anyway... Can you clarify your version of 'welcoming' please? Particularly in the context of the West Bromwich lady you encountered thereabouts... I put it to you sir, that you have the 'gift' and for some inexplicable reason, the female of the species just cannot help themselves in your company... ;)

Welcoming not in a sexual way, but in a way that filled our belly with nice hot food :) compared to the other B&B we stayed in, it was like a 5 star hotel.

• Like 1

My wife thinking that I'd be grateful for jumping out of a plane. I managed to get out of her  this surprise that she was on about doing for me. She wanted to have it as an xmas present for me. Anyway, she knows now what I think of the idea. Yes, I'd be shitting myself, but most of all I have no interest whatsoever in doing that type of thing. 

Â