Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

just popped over to Waitrose to get my lunch  (I'm not posh , just it's 200 yards nearer than Tesco and I'm lazy)

they had all the usual assortment of vile sandwiches where've they've put things like cucumber or Tomato in them and felt the need to rub it in my face further by putting mayo in everything  , but low and behold there in orange packaging a sandwich emerged proclaiming boldly  "Roast Chicken ..No mayo" ..... a beautiful plain chicken sandwich just as God intended a sandwich to be  

got back to the office , sandwich has a bit of a taste  , so read the small print on the back   .. a sandwich made with roast chicken breast with a yogurt dressing ... what evil genius removes mayo only to replace it with the devils vomit yogurt !! :puke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

just popped over to Waitrose to get my lunch  (I'm not posh , just it's 200 yards nearer than Tesco and I'm lazy)

they had all the usual assortment of vile sandwiches where've they've put things like cucumber or Tomato in them and felt the need to rub it in my face further by putting mayo in everything  , but low and behold there in orange packaging a sandwich emerged proclaiming boldly  "Roast Chicken ..No mayo" ..... a beautiful plain chicken sandwich just as God intended a sandwich to be  

got back to the office , sandwich has a bit of a taste  , so read the small print on the back   .. a sandwich made with roast chicken breast with a yogurt dressing ... what evil genius removes mayo only to replace it with the devils vomit yogurt !! :puke:

You must like your mouth being dryer than the Sahara, what's wrong with condiments on sandwiches?

There is a guy at work who has such a limited food range I don't know how we doesn't go mad. 

Its chicken (plain, battered or breadcrumbed) and potato based products... potato waffles, croquets, chips, skinny fries, etc. No sauce at all. 

Basically a plate of yellow food. 

That reminds me of the time I arrived at the post office 10 minutes before it was meant to close and it was closed. 

I was so overcome with fury that I knocked on the window, huffed loudly and then drove away promising to contact the manager. 

We should renationalise all post offices and flower shops. 

14 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

That reminds me of the time I arrived at the post office 10 minutes before it was meant to close and it was closed. 

I was so overcome with fury that I knocked on the window, huffed loudly and then drove away promising to contact the manager. 

We should renationalise all post offices and flower shops. 

I **** hate the post office.

Unsure how it works in the UK, but in Australia we have our nationalised Australia Post. The individual post offices themselves seem to be run as franchises, and they are always owned staffed by the worst deadshit **** imaginable. They're always slow, they're always rude, and there is literally nothing anybody can do about it because they have a captive audience. Short of a private company coming in and trying to take over the sector, we're stuck with them.

Overall the post system has never let me down apart from when i've had to deal with these semi-literal potatoes.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Xela said:

There is a guy at work who has such a limited food range I don't know how we doesn't go mad. 

Its chicken (plain, battered or breadcrumbed) and potato based products... potato waffles, croquets, chips, skinny fries, etc. No sauce at all. 

Basically a plate of yellow food. 

Yes, a guy at my work eats a single baked potato every single day. Every day.

Sometimes he puts cheese on it.

Most times he doesn't.

Â