Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just about. Our neighbour has a bit of a thing for my wife and she's always flirting and is very  hands on with her. Both my wife and my neighbour have had sexual experiences with women before, so you never know :)

Gonna need a photo of said neighbour I'm afraid.

5 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Wanting Sharia Law over here? Does he want the whole thing or just to cherry pick the best bits. Sounds like a word removed. 

He meant sharia law should be allowed for Muslims. 

Jews have been allowed to follow Jewish law in the UK for decades. Provided it didn't contravene British law you can choose to settle matters under whatever rules you like. Sharia can easily follow suit.

In many ways it already does. Sharia compliant wills and banking have been around for ages, to the extent the Law Society actually issues advice notes on complying with Sharia requirements for clients.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just about. Our neighbour has a bit of a thing for my wife and she's always flirting and is very  hands on with her. Both my wife and my neighbour have had sexual experiences with women before, so you never know :)

Make love, not war.

Just watch out for incurable gonorrhea.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Jews have been allowed to follow Jewish law in the UK for decades. Provided it didn't contravene British law you can choose to settle matters under whatever rules you like. Sharia can easily follow suit.

In many ways it already does. Sharia compliant wills and banking have been around for ages, to the extent the Law Society actually issues advice notes on complying with Sharia requirements for clients.

Yes, sharia law is already active in the uk. There is no harm in settling issues with sharia law in the Muslim communities providing it does not interfere with British law. I personally wouldn't like the government to recognise sharia law in this country.

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

People saying nice things about dead rocket polishers, I know the truth!

Well I hope when I die no one says anything nice about me. I'm a miserable bastard at times and that's the way I like it :)

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Well I hope when I die no one says anything nice about me. I'm a miserable bastard at times and that's the way I like it :)

I'm all sweetness light and Brother Lee Love ;)hqdefault.jpg

People who share Netflix accounts, and then moan about it.

I have a mate who's using FB to organise the using of his Netflix account. his mom uses it in one household and his brother in law in another. They're posting stuff like "i'm done now, you can use it" "Kids are finished now, you can go back on"

JUST GET YOUR OWN ACCOUNT! It's like £6 a month. 

And if you do want to share you can add more devices by paying like £2 extra a month.

Just now, villaglint said:

Why don't they send these messages to each other with WhatsApp or FB messenger? Why are they posting this publicly? 

I have no **** idea.

This Charlie Gard mess.

The whole situation is dire.

But **** me, the parents are intent on creating a media firestorm while their terminally ill son with zero chance of a normal life even with this experimental treatment. (that hasn't even been lab tested) 

They're also dragging GOSH's name through the mud while they continue this tirade.

The whole situation is cruel.

• Like 3

Â