Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

When you massively misjudge someone.

I was warned from the outset that she was trouble and a user of people but I ignored friends who had my best interests at heart as I thought "Xela knows best" but yep, I was wrong. Someone's true colours always come out. Vindictive and vile are good words to describe her. 

It's knocked my confidence a bit as I always thought I was a good judge of character. Still, you never stop learning in this thing we call life. 

We go again

• Like 4

14 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Ah, put it down to experience. Character forming. You wouldn't want to be without some good head-shaking pub conversations in twenty years' time. 

Yeah, I've started to laugh about it now with my mates. Like you say, builds character! 

• Like 1

You need to encounter and fall foul of the dickheads of the world sometimes so that you can take stock and better appreciate properly the genuinely good people in the world.

• Like 4

I agree, Rich, but from the sounds of it Alex thought this girl was something special and she's turned out to be quite the opposite. I can understand how that can be pretty devastating and it makes you question yourself which is the worst thing anyone can do to you. I've definitely been there myself.

There are some genuinely lovely people out there though and we should always remember these experiences so we can appreciate that rather than take them for granted.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Mrs P changed the bed covers on Saturday evening and I don't know what she's done but I've woke up in agony with my back the last two mornings. I suspect she's arched the mattress ever so slightly because I annoyed her at some point.

Anyway, it means later I'm going to be taking a bath tonight to try and soothe my back. We moved into our house over 2 years ago and I've only had 2 baths in that time, I hate them. But it's not baths that piss me off, it's the fact I don't like baths because I miss out on this nice thing people do to relax.

They give me a headache, they burn your balls on the way in and they get cold too quick (baths, not my balls).

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Feeling a bit down today. Not really about anything in particular.

MENopause mate, I'm sure we all get it.

For some reason the last few days I've been feeling really anxious about something, but for the life of me I can't work out what I'm worried about.

• Like 1

On 12/03/2017 at 12:55, Ingram85 said:

You need to encounter and fall foul of the dickheads of the world sometimes so that you can take stock and better appreciate properly the genuinely good people in the world.

Very wise words...but still, shit in her handbag for good measure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Mrs P changed the bed covers on Saturday evening and I don't know what she's done but I've woke up in agony with my back the last two mornings. I suspect she's arched the mattress ever so slightly because I annoyed her at some point.

Anyway, it means later I'm going to be taking a bath tonight to try and soothe my back. We moved into our house over 2 years ago and I've only had 2 baths in that time, I hate them. But it's not baths that piss me off, it's the fact I don't like baths because I miss out on this nice thing people do to relax.

They give me a headache, they burn your balls on the way in and they get cold too quick (baths, not my balls).

What kind of amateur am I working with here.

1. You don't get in a fully filled bath.

2. You fill it up as you relax, play around with the taps, get the proper combination going, so it's not sweat inducing hot neither is it going to be tepid after a few minutes.

3. If all else fails and it does become cold, don't right it all off, just release a little water and blast on the hot top. Nothing like adding warm water to a cold bath to make you feel good.

I love baths, me.

Oh, and if you only have one toilet in the household always ask if anyone needs a shit first.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

2. You fill it up as you relax, play around with the taps, get the proper combination going, so it's not sweat inducing hot neither is it going to be tepid after a few minutes.

3. If all else fails and it does become cold, don't right it all off, just release a little water and blast on the hot top. Nothing like adding warm water to a cold bath to make you feel good.

I love baths, me.

Oh, and if you only have one toilet in the household always ask if anyone needs a shit first.

Saved me some typing. 

Surely it's best not to have someone else have a shit just before you're about to have a bath.  Just make them hold on til you're finished.  Also I hate getting in the bath when it's fairly warm then adding extra hot water, it just never seems to get hot enough.  I just make it red hot, singe my balls and get on with it.

• Like 1

Now I know you can get adblocker for youtube, but I don't use it as I know a lot of youtuber's rely on that revenue. So that isn't a solution for me..

Anyway, here is what pisses me off, for the past week or so I am constantly getting adverts for Made In Chelsea, I have never watched this show or any show such as this. I have never read up on it, took any interest in these words removed lives, never as much as watched a panel show or interview with these words removed. Nobody uses my account so I can't say anybody has searched or watched content featuring them.

So my question is, if youtube does use targeted advertising....what kind of arsehole do they take me for?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

MENopause mate, I'm sure we all get it.

For some reason the last few days I've been feeling really anxious about something, but for the life of me I can't work out what I'm worried about.

Don't worry, I'm safe and having a good time in Iceland.

I'll text you when I land tomorrow ;-)  

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I love baths, me.

More reasons not to like baths. 

Showers:

1. Turn it on

2. Get in

• Like 1

Â