Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

43 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

That's a bit of a leap  .. he said fat people , he didn't comment on what they ate ..... unless of course you mean that when I met a fat spotty vegan the other week she in effect eats rubbish :)

It's not really though is it? If a vegan is fat they must be eating too many calories e.g. too much sugar or too much fat. Doesn't matter if they're vegan or not.

New yokozuna in sumo despite him not achieving the pre-requisite for promotion.  But he gets it anyway because he's Japanese and because they've been starved of a Japanese promotion since 1998.  Good addition to this thread I feel :D 

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

That's a bit of a leap  .. he said fat people , he didn't comment on what they ate ..... unless of course you mean that when I met a fat spotty vegan the other week she in effect eats rubbish :)

There's a rather surprising amount of vegan people I know that probably don't even get their five a day and seem to survive on a diet of doritos and oreos. Tonnes of junk food is vegan, so it's not that unlikely.

Edited by Davkaus

22 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Just seems really harsh to be honest. 

Let's not pretend obesity is anything other than bad and that it's anything other than self-inflicted. Obviously there are mitigating factors which may cause someone to eat more such as depression etc and I know that's a really unfortunate situation to be in. But obesity is really unhealthy and on the whole costs the NHS £6.3 billion.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

There's a rather surprising amount of vegan people I know that probably don't even get their five a day and seem to survive on a diet of doritos and oreos. Tonnes of junk food is vegan, so it's not that unlikely.

I'm pretty sure I don't know a single vegan person.  I know this because they'd undoubtedly tell me if they were.  That cheers me up.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BOF said:

I'm pretty sure I don't know a single vegan person.  I know this because they'd undoubtedly tell me if they were.  That cheers me up.

Bit rich coming from a gym bro. ;) 

7 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

There's a house just a couple of doors down from me, and the whole family are very fat.

Shouldn't piss me off, but for some reason it does.

Fat bastards.

Fat people who smoke piss me off immensely. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, darrenm said:

Let's not pretend obesity is anything other than bad and that it's anything other than self-inflicted. Obviously there are mitigating factors which may cause someone to eat more such as depression etc and I know that's a really unfortunate situation to be in. But obesity is really unhealthy and on the whole costs the NHS £6.3 billion.

You're not allowed to fat shame people anymore. 

They are big and beautiful and brave.

5 hours ago, Davkaus said:

According to Oreo's website they aren't suitable for vegans ... so next time you see them , well you know what to do :) 

Â