Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Maybe it should be the correct pronunciation of your username. Isn't it Gunko or something, or have I just imagined that?

Nah it's 'ginko' but the 'g' is as in - I'm going to regret this - 'gimp' and not as in a 'j' as a lot of people seemed to think.

"Fat and proud" people. You know the type, usually huge women proclaiming that they are beautiful and happy despite being a size 28 or something!

Its not attractive and deep down I bet they're not happy.

Yep.

To be fair, fat people who are happy being day and accept it is fine.

I have no problem with people being comfortable with their body even if they're fat.

But there's a difference with being proud of it. That's weird, IMO.

Sorry to bring up football here.

But, people who aren't content with just not rating a Villa player, take it upon themselves to run them into the ground at any opportunity even if said player has a good game. It's maddening.

• Like 3

But, people who aren't content with just not rating a Villa player, take it upon themselves to run them into the ground at any opportunity even if said player has a good game. It's maddening.

Yeah but Gabby is terrible and 

Yeah but Gabby is terrible and 

Ugh! That Alan Hutton...

Gabby bashing is acceptable because he's absolutely pish. 

I have no issue with it when it's warranted as long as it's fair criticism. But criticising Westy for misplacing passes (for example) is just nonsense and reeks of an agenda.

Seriously Stefan, just ignore the people in On Topic you don't agree with. There is absolutely zero point arguing with people at the best of times, especially over the internet. Even if you argue your point until you're blue in the face and prove to them that they're wrong, the majority of people won't admit to it. It's absolutely pointless.

Regarding your argument in the Westwood thread, it's a matter of opinion and you're not going to change someone's opinion when they've made their mind up. The best thing you can do is ignore it and exert your time and efforts over something worthwhile. You'll be much happier for it.

I'm no saint myself. I'm still rather argumentative and opinionated, but eventually I just remind myself it's just not worth the effort.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Reading this.  She should have gone down for murder.  11 years (much shorter after parole) is far too short for that poor boy:

A mother who killed her three-year-old son, dumped his body in a suitcase and claimed that he was missing has been jailed for 11 years.

Mikaeel Kular, a "healthy, happy little boy", died two days after being beaten repeatedly by Rosdeep Adekoya following a family day-out in January.

After discovering his lifeless body on the floor of their Edinburgh home in Ferry Gait Crescent, she put it in the suitcase and drove about 25 miles to Kirkcaldy, Fife, to hide it in woodland behind her sister's house.

Adekoya dialled 999 to report him missing to police, sparking a major two-day search operation involving the emergency services and hundreds of local people who volunteered to help.

In reality, she had beaten him so badly that when his body was found it had more than 40 separate injuries.

SOURCE

Edited by limpid

Reading this.  She should have gone down for murder.  11 years (much shorter after parole) is far too short for that poor boy:

A mother who killed her three-year-old son, dumped his body in a suitcase and claimed that he was missing has been jailed for 11 years.

Mikaeel Kular, a "healthy, happy little boy", died two days after being beaten repeatedly by Rosdeep Adekoya following a family day-out in January.

After discovering his lifeless body on the floor of their Edinburgh home in Ferry Gait Crescent, she put it in the suitcase and drove about 25 miles to Kirkcaldy, Fife, to hide it in woodland behind her sister's house.

Adekoya dialled 999 to report him missing to police, sparking a major two-day search operation involving the emergency services and hundreds of local people who volunteered to help.

In reality, she had beaten him so badly that when his body was found it had more than 40 separate injuries.

SOURCE

Disgraceful really - out in less than 6 years for battering her child to death.

• Like 1

Â