Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I only get £45k a year on benefits, and that's for the hassle of having to get out of bed at 10am every two weeks to go sign on, and having to think up new lies about why I can't get a job. I mean sure, I do a few cash in hand jobs to supplement my benefits, but I run the risk of someone spotting me, and asking why I'm not in a wheel chair. If it wasn't for the money I still claim for my dead grandparents, I'd be screwed. 

Edited by dAVe80

I only get £45k a year on benefits, and that's for the hassle of having to get out of bed at 10am every two weeks to go sign on, and having to think up new lies about why I can't get a job. I mean sure, I do a few cash in hand jobs to supplement my benefits, but I run the risk of someone spotting me, and asking why I'm not in a wheel chair. If it wasn't for the money I still claim for my dead grandparents, I'd be screwed. 

You are "White Dee" and I claim my £5

• Like 1

My annual wage is also peanuts too. Although I accept that is down to me and I only I change that.

Read what you put above! Yes you did say your wage was peanuts.

£25k you said in your post. I'm not on that. stop changing the facts.

Edited by Voinjama

White Dave

• Like 1

White Dave

A man's got to make a living. There's only so much crack you can sell to school kids, you know!

• Like 1

White Dave

A man's got to make a living. There's only so much crack you can sell to school kids, you know!

icecreamvanfinal_2000_zpsc5b7760b.jpg

Â