Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

dwight blooming yorke

seems to forget that we brought him from tobago and give him a chance of being a footballer

cant stand him talking on sky sports about man utd calling them we all the time and takes every chance him can to slag villa off :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

My daughters and their partners are in that same bind, only the rent and power bills are a LOT more than a quarter of their income. Can't save for a deposit (wouldn't get a mortgage anyway, the way the banks are atm) so trapped into throwing away money on rent. 

We help them out as much as we can, but there's a limit. 

I tell you what is annoying, these days.

The growing tendency for personal finance programmes on the BBC (Money Box, say) to increasingly suggest, that good parents should be providing deposits or other financial help, so their children can afford to buy a house.

My daughters and their partners are in that same bind, only the rent and power bills are a LOT more than a quarter of their income. Can't save for a deposit (wouldn't get a mortgage anyway, the way the banks are atm) so trapped into throwing away money on rent. 

The growing tendency for personal finance programmes on the BBC (Money Box, say) to increasingly suggest, that good parents should be providing deposits or other financial help, so their children can afford to buy a house.

A lot of my co-workers have had money off their parents (often without the prospect of paying it back, be it interest-free or not) despite the fact our job allows you to save for a mortgage within a fair period of time unless you are living well beyond your means. I find that very annoying.

A lot of my co-workers have had money off their parents (often without the prospect of paying it back, be it interest-free or not) despite the fact our job allows you to save for a mortgage within a fair period of time unless you are living well beyond your means. I find that very annoying.

It is not uncommon these days.

I know a guy who took early retirement and then took a job at Sainsbury's, specifically so he could save up a deposit for his daughter.

I know a guy who took early retirement and then took a job at Sainsbury's, specifically so he could save up a deposit for his daughter.

9674878_orig.jpg

• Like 1

9674878_orig.jpg

My guess, Mr Mooney, is that you have probably read Balzac's Old Goriot?  :)

It's one thing if your parents are well off enough to lend you the cash without any hardship, but I'd be too ashamed to take money from them if it caused them difficulties - I mean having your parents work an extra job to pay your deposit, that's awful. I'd rather stay renting for an extra few years and pay my own way than add a burden to my family.

• Like 1

9674878_orig.jpg

My guess, Mr Mooney, is that you have probably read Balzac's Old Goriot? :)

I haven't, actually. Never read anything by him, in fact.

9674878_orig.jpg

My guess, Mr Mooney, is that you have probably read Balzac's Old Goriot? :)

I haven't, actually. Never read anything by him, in fact.

It is very good.

Old bloke living at some boarding house, manipulated and bankrupted by his two selfish daughters.  :angry:

First home game of the season, and the Holte Suite runs out of cider after the game. Pathetic.

With three home games in a week surely you'd think they'd stock up. Catering manager needs a good slapping.

"Fat and proud" people. You know the type, usually huge women proclaiming that they are beautiful and happy despite being a size 28 or something! 

Its not attractive and deep down I bet they're not happy. 

• Like 1

Its true though, even spacehoppers have 'curves' :P

The fact they often describe themselves as curvy is hilarious. Kelly Brook is curvy, these BBWs are just fat words removed.

On the flip side, I'm a gym person myself, but this crap winds me up:

"Just demolished a gym session"

"Just smashed a legs workout! BOOM"

"Thanks to {insert supplement/food company's name here} for my delivery

{Insert picture of said delivery}

#Fitfam #Gym #EatCleanStayLean #HealthyEating #MakingGains

Oh just **** off!

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

Â