Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

First time I heard the phrase "pop quiz" without it involving Mike Read was in a film about a bus that had to Speed around the city, keeping its Speed over fifty and if its Speed dropped, it would explode. I think it was called... "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

Got accused of 'having something to hide' as I'm not on any social media. Needless to say that individual was dealt with by a curt "piss off rocket polisher" 

The Ice Bucket Challenge.

Yeah I've got a feeling I'm about to get nominated for it. They can piss off.
This.

Load of **** sheep .

yeah. Raising millions for charity.

Bunch of words removed.

This.

Load of **** sheep .

Bunch of words removed.

I can and do give to charities. But I'm not following the lemming like throng by throwing a bucket of water over myself. Next thing someone will probably want me to watch Big Brother for charity, or listen to Paedo Jacko records.

**** that.

You donate to charity?

What, like other people do?

Ooohhhh, lemming.

This.

Load of **** sheep .

Bunch of words removed.

I can and do give to charities. But I'm not following the lemming like throng by throwing a bucket of water over myself. Next thing someone will probably want me to watch Big Brother for charity, or listen to Paedo Jacko records.

**** that.

You donate to charity?

Ooohhhh, lemming.

Yeah...baaaaaaaaaaaa.

Strangely enough I do it on my own terms, not when some attention whore tells me I should

• Like 4

This.

Load of **** sheep .

Bunch of words removed.

**** that.

You donate to charity?

Ooohhhh, lemming.

Yeah...baaaaaaaaaaaa.

Strangely enough I do it on my own terms, not when some attention whore tells me I should

but the point is, none (or a fraction) of the money that's been raised would have been raised if it wasn't for everyone doing it in the way they're doing it.

So yeah, if the ice bucket challenge had nothing to do with charity, then I'd be right there with you.

But I don't think, when someone's contributed to something that's raised millions for charity, it's fair to call them a **** sheep, a lemming or an attention whore.

Â