Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

His favourite band is Linkin Park.

He's 45 if he's a day.

My favourite music at the moment is anything by Taylor Swift  :wub:  and i'm 50 so what does that say about me?

Think i'm going to need one of these.

p9do.jpg

Nothing.

We all love a good pop song.

But if you told me Taylor Swift was your favourite artist of all time, I'd think you were a bit weird*

*more so than I do already ;)

• Like 1

My favourite music at the moment is anything by Taylor Swift  :wub:  and i'm 50 so what does that say about me?

I looked it up in my 'Big Book of What Your Musical Taste Says About You' and it said that you should join the Army.

So

Think i'm going to need one of these.

p9do.jpg

...You were right.

• Like 1

believe it or not I've actually heard of her

only from this morning mind as MrsH showed me a video of her singing with Prince William and J Bon J

would  , but I've perved over better

So I bought Fifa 14 ages ago, as in preordered it right for PS3 in GameStop, only bought it as they said they were doing a deal where if you buy it, you could trade it in against FIFA 14 for PS4 and get that for €15. I went in there today to see if i would need to pre-order a dual shock controller, said to myself I may as well enquire about the FIFA deal. Your man behind the counter goes oh ya we're still doing that but it's stopping tonight at 6pm. This was at ten to 2 on my lunch. Finished work at half 5 drove home got FIFA brought it back and got it all sorted. But when i was buying it first day they never mentioned anything at all about a date or anything like that, I thought it was all so sly, and had i ventured in there Friday morning with my PS3 FIFA, I'd never have bought anything ever again in there, I'm sure I was one of the lucky ones and that loads of people will get caught and be forced to trade in their FIFAs for lower than the €55 I got for mine.

the dwight yorke best strikers in the prem feature on SSN, sat in a posh restaurant with the table set despite blatantly not being there to eat, smoking jacket on, watching videos of their goals on an ipad, rooney, suarez, van persie and aguero

not only does he look a clearing in the woods but i hate well researched, insightful features such as that, most 5 year olds could pick those 4, utterly pointless

Edited by villa4europe

Â