Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I'm off the opinion that the shit wouldn't stick to a kittens fur very well. Can you confirm this?

Having had Bart the cat walk in the house a few times with pooh stuck to her fur sadly I can attest it does and it stinks as well :(

I'm off the opinion that the shit wouldn't stick to a kittens fur very well. Can you confirm this?

I've seen the adverts, and it would appear that the best creatures to wipe your arse with are labrador puppies and koalas. 

• Like 1

I've seen the adverts, and it would appear that the best creatures to wipe your arse with are labrador puppies and koalas. 

With added hello Vera.

• Like 1

The BBC website spoiling the results of the MotoGP for me.

I thought I'd be safe browsing the football section of the site, but no. For some reason, right there with all the football related stuff, a single solitary link announcing the outcome of the MotoGP race. Nothing else, no cricket, snooker, tennis or whatever else they cover. Literally: Football link, football link, MOTOGP LINK, football link, football link, football link. 

Thanks BBC. Eat shit.

Edited by Phumfeinz

The Ramones are also the most over rated band ever. One good song. Maybe I should post that in the other thread...

I'm in agreeance about the Ramones

You boys don't know what you're talking about.

How many great songs do you need?

I'm of the cock push up persuasion, one is all you need. As it happens, the Ramones have more than one, maybe up to three. To go off on a tangent, the Shonen Knife tribute band are probably the most fun you'll ever get out of a tribute band.

The sex pistols were absolutely dreadful musicians 

They really weren't (at least before Sid they weren't, anyway). Cook/Jones/Matlock may have sounded deceptively basic, but they were as tight and powerful a trio as anybody could wish for. 

• Like 2

the Shonen Knife tribute band are probably the most fun you'll ever get out of a tribute band.

Yep, i saw them when they supported Nirvana many years ago and they were easily the best thing about that night.

Â