Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

aye very lucky to have seen them in the Windmill in Brixton, just a great shouty singalong night.

The Windmill is little more than a basic backstreet boozer and has quickly become one of my fave gig venues .

The sex pistols were absolutely dreadful musicians 

They really weren't (at least before Sid they weren't, anyway). Cook/Jones/Matlock may have sounded deceptively basic, but they were as tight and powerful a trio as anybody could wish for. 

Right, let me rephrase. The Sex Pistols were absolutely dreadful musicians for professionals.

The Ramones weren't about the music. They just showed that anybody could make music. Whether you dressed dirty, practised in a dirty garage and only knew 3 chords. You could make music.

• Like 1

The sex pistols were absolutely dreadful musicians 

They really weren't (at least before Sid they weren't, anyway). Cook/Jones/Matlock may have sounded deceptively basic, but they were as tight and powerful a trio as anybody could wish for. 

Right, let me rephrase. The Sex Pistols were absolutely dreadful musicians for professionals.

The Ramones weren't about the music. They just showed that anybody could make music. Whether you dressed dirty, practised in a dirty garage and only knew 3 chords. You could make music.

No harmony at all, that was their problem...

Whether you dressed dirty, practised in a dirty garage and only knew 3 chords. You could make music.

Let's leave Oasis out of this.

Im gonna pretend I didn't read that.

say what you say, don't let anybody get in your way mate

• Like 1

Whether you dressed dirty, practised in a dirty garage and only knew 3 chords. You could make music.

Im gonna pretend I didn't read that.

Alright, alright. Nobody gas panic!

Stop crying your hearts out and don't look back in anger.

Don't go away and little by little, you'll understand the importance of being idle.

Too much word play. VT users are only capable of taking in one quip at a time. Especially the Tory members. Oooooooh cross-thread ribbing..

• Like 2

Alright, alright. Nobody gas panic!

Stop crying your hearts out and don't look back in anger.

Don't go away and little by little, you'll understand the importance of being idle.

Too much word play. VT users are only capable of taking in one quip at a time. Especially the Tory members. Oooooooh cross-thread ribbing..

They'll be spitting out their Caviar in shock.

... you dressed dirty, practised in a dirty garage and only knew 3 chords. You could make music.

Were the Ramones an improvement on the previous generation's incarnation?

but hey, you're all different. Edited by Xann

Â