Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That isn't a new idea Tone. I had party bags for my early birthday parties dating back to like 1995.

For sure I've had to do it for every party the kids have had ... Just don't get why

A slice of cake now bugger off home should be suffice surely ?

All the fuss about "legal highs" in the news at the moment. 

Clicky 

If you are that much of a clearing in the woods that you smoke a product that is clearly labelled "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" that is your problem. 

There are no noises to ban meths because people drink it..... I can't see the difference. 

Trying to open those blasted thin plastic bags at the supermarket checkout and being charged for them as well.

Can't you just bring your own?

Keep using them for my cat's poo in the morning so always need more. 

All the fuss about "legal highs" in the news at the moment. 

Clicky

If you are that much of a clearing in the woods that you smoke a product that is clearly labelled "NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" that is your problem. 

There are no noises to ban meths because people drink it..... I can't see the difference. 

Another reason to make cannabis legal.

People turning to these fake shitty synthetic weed alternatives is not good. 

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Have the dubious honour of being the only person in the office today. Several people have bunked off with excuses that I'd never get away with in a million years. Safe to say i'll be doing precisely nothing of value today, apart from perhaps completing HTML Lemmings.

I haven't had a bet since the night Spurs beat us 4-0 but I see that there is racing on at Cheltenham today and I am very tempted indeed. 

Have the dubious honour of being the only person in the office today. Several people have bunked off with excuses that I'd never get away with in a million years. Safe to say i'll be doing precisely nothing of value today, apart from perhaps completing HTML Lemmings.

I love those days, I just go on VillaTalk & Sporcle all day :)

7 ?...hr should be busy Monday

I haven't had a bet since the night Spurs beat us 4-0 but I see that there is racing on at Cheltenham today and I am very tempted indeed. 

I love those days, I just go on VillaTalk & Sporcle all day :)

Funnily enough, that is the reason for this.

Have no idea what sporcle is, but I shall be taking a look at some point over the next 7 hours.

'Monkey' being a racist term, a lot of monkeys have white skin, it's ridiculous, if someone with white skin actually looks like a monkey (Gareth Bale) you can say that they do, but god forbid if they were anything but white.

• Like 1

Â