Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I thought that was a given. Have you ever seen the film, 'Nativity'? I once raised an army to attack the snooty private school across the road. Little Suzie's head remains above the whiteboard as a trophy.

A hard Curly Wurly. They shouldn't snap. They should bend, contort and downright **** with physics. Not snap.

I thought we were trying to clean up VT? Smut peddler.

People asleep on trains in the morning.

Evenings, fine... even I 'rest my eyes' on the train home sometimes, if i've had a long day. Mornings though? Have some shame!

Some people sleep poorly.

I always get up early on my days off. During the week I struggle to drag myself out of bed At 7am but on a weekend I am usually up between 5:30 and 7

I suppose I just wanna be conscious for as long as possible whilst not at work

• Like 2

I always get up early on my days off. During the week I struggle to drag myself out of bed At 7am but on a weekend I am usually up between 5:30 and 7

I suppose I just wanna be conscious for as long as possible whilst not at work

Yeah I seem to do this as well.. 

Less sleep as possible, wake up early.

Evenings, fine... even I 'rest my eyes' on the train home sometimes, if i've had a long day. Mornings though? Have some shame!

Every day?

I don't sleep great in the evenings but surely if you've got up, had a shower etc then you shouldn't be sleepy!

Anyway this is the things that piss you off that shouldn't thread!

A hard Curly Wurly. They shouldn't snap. They should bend, contort and downright **** with physics. Not snap.

Give it a rest will you, nobody is trying to "clean up VT".

Every day?

I don't sleep great in the evenings but surely if you've got up, had a shower etc then you shouldn't be sleepy!

Anyway this is the things that piss you off that shouldn't thread!

Hmm. As a frequent train user, I suspect a lot of people close their eyes simply to avoid eye contact. Especially when you're sitting on a table cos it was the only seat and 4 random people are gathered round it. I'm a typical Brit, I would rather not engage on conversation, thank you, so just let me pretend to sleep instead.

I was on a train to Bristol recently and the girl on the seat opposite me, on the other aisle, actually lay down and curled up on the seat and went to sleep.

It's one thing having a bit of a kip sat there on a lengthy early morning train journey, but lying down seems that little stage too far.

Although saying that at the time I thought it was bizarrely hilarious.

Was only joking, could have been worse, he could have had fudge.

Was only joking, could have been worse, he could have had fudge.

Not wanting to go back over old ground, but my friend's dog is called Fudge.

Â