Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

5 hours ago, mjmooney said:

See also coffee shops. All I want is a filter coffee or an americano, and the clearing in the woods in front is all "Can I get... a double decaff mocha latte with soya milk... aaaand... can I get... a Danish pastry... aaaand... can I get...." (cont. on p.94) 

8 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Yes. BBQs are made for ice cold beers though. 

Yes but you're talking about someone who fantasizes about trombone players sticking trumpets up his arse

Expect the unexpected

• Shocked 1

5 hours ago, Anthony said:

First rule of having cocktails on the menu: Have table service. Even if there's nobody ahead of you it's still a good wait.

Yes! This East London hipster gets it! ;)

Cocktails should be ordered like food. Place your order at the bar, then sod off and sit down and wait until they are brought out. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

Yes! This East London hipster gets it! ;)

Cocktails should be ordered like food. Place your order at the bar, then sod off and sit down and wait until they are brought out. 

But then the guy can't show off his skillz. 😆

Similar to the cocktail convo…Pharmacies.  They should have separate queues for people who just want to buy their anusol and go and those that want a full diagnosis and hog the till attendant for eternity.  

1 minute ago, Xela said:

breaking-bad-pizza.gif

You joke but this appears to be what they think of me.

Once I dropped the girlfriend home if they'd have accosted me on the drive I was opening the conversation with fists.

• Sad 1

True story: I was once abroad years ago and asked for an iced coffee.  They had no idea what it was so they brought me out a steaming hot coffee, followed by a big ice cube that they dropped in. 

They must have thought I was mad. 

• Haha 3

BT Tech support, I complain about my speed being less than the 150Mbps I am paying for, they factory reset my router without warning, when I confirm blue lights are back on and I start asking questions like is it my responsibility to monitor the stay fast guarantee and more importantly what the feck has happened to all the config that I'd set up on the router? like ddns/pn-holes/etc , they go off line once. bunch of w4nkers. I am proper fuming.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

You joke but this appears to be what they think of me.

Once I dropped the girlfriend home if they'd have accosted me on the drive I was opening the conversation with fists.

What madness is going on in your road? Never mind the phantom flan flinger, it sounds like there is a pizza crust chucker in your neighbourhood. 

2 hours ago, bielesibub said:

BT Tech support, I complain about my speed being less than the 150Mbps I am paying for, they factory reset my router without warning, when I confirm blue lights are back on and I start asking questions like is it my responsibility to monitor the stay fast guarantee and more importantly what the feck has happened to all the config that I'd set up on the router? like ddns/pn-holes/etc , they go off line once. bunch of w4nkers. I am proper fuming.

If you need a professional grade service, stop paying for a consumer grade one :mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

What madness is going on in your road? Never mind the phantom flan flinger, it sounds like there is a pizza crust chucker in your neighbourhood. 

I don't know.

But I don't appreciate whatever is going on being immediately pointed at me. And the other neighbour coming running out to get involved pisses me off on a second level. And the implication that they're talking about me.

Genuinely angers me.

Â