Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

One of my girlfriend's friends has sent us a Christmas card that is a photo of her, her husband and their daughter. I didn't know people actually did that. How do I tell my girlfriend that her friend is a word removed?

40 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Today I got asked to support a meeting on Boxing Day.

The whole site is on christmas holidays from Christmas Eve to 3rd Jan

Oh how I laughed.

Why on earth have they asked that? No doubt some try-hard looking to impress the bosses

I've met a lovely, intelligent, gorgeous American woman.

I'm a grumpy, sarcastic Irish bastard. How can I learn to not be pissed off by her enthusiasm/volume? She's not doing anything wrong, she's just not a grumpy Irish bastard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Oh how I laughed.

Best part about the working rule agreement, I can't work between Christmas and new year, it's the claw, although i did have one year where I had to get someone in to do something "I want triple time" "well I'm actually not allowed to pay you anything..."

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Why on earth have they asked that? No doubt some try-hard looking to impress the bosses

It was my senior director asking me to support a meeting with the Vice President (it's an american company :D)

So they are the bosses!

I still said no. Because I'm a badass

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Oh how I laughed.

Tell them you''ll be supporting Villa on Boxing Day.

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Best part about the working rule agreement, I can't work between Christmas and new year, it's the claw, although i did have one year where I had to get someone in to do something "I want triple time" "well I'm actually not allowed to pay you anything..."

IMG_0130.JPG

Edited by brommy

5 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Classless, point scoring, arsehole football fans who can't wait to make their pathetic little digs as soon as there's a slight downturn in form.

Bluenose acquaintance of mine took the time post about the Villa match tonight, while his own team were playing at home and winning. So instead of going to the sty tonight, he stopped in to watch Villa. Obsessed isn't the word.   

Just now, dAVe80 said:

Bluenose acquaintance of mine took the time post about the Villa match tonight, while his own team were playing at home and winning. So instead of going to the sty tonight, he stopped in to watch Villa. Obsessed isn't the word.   

We were awful tonight, absolutely awful and so was Bruce. But there's an (admittedly very small) section of our support who I swear would prefer to see us lose just so they can dish out their pathetic little jibes and snide remarks.

Utter **** tossers.

I don't get wound up but yeah that's managed to do it. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

We were awful tonight, absolutely awful and so was Bruce. But there's an (admittedly very small) section of our support who I swear would prefer to see us lose just so they can dish out their pathetic little jibes and snide remarks.

Utter **** tossers.

I don't get wound up but yeah that's managed to do it. 

Ah yes, I'm familiar with their kind. Mind in the case of this forum, a few of them are blocked.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

So what you're saying is, I probably shouldn't venture into On Topic for a while?

Stay here, it's warm, fussy and the cyber-beer is free.

• Like 1

Â