Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Here's something that pisses me off:

The New York Post is edited by a man named Col Allan. He really, really doesn't like homeless people, especially homeless people who have the temerity to enter his part of New York. He's fond of humiliating them on the front page of his shitty newspaper. Here's a mentally disturbed man who urinated in public:

1339344760028873032.png

They put him on the front page twice. They assigned 16 different reporters to follow and harass this particular homeless man. 

They were obviously so proud of themselves, they decided to do it again the other day:

nhufr6zh4ifukoqenpgm.jpg

Because another clearly disturbed woman has hoarded a load of useless shit and put it in several shopping trolleys. How catastrophic! Still, nevermind, justice was done, as the police arrived to remove all of her stuff, clearly inspired by the earlier headline. 

ik98v5oxbghjxn6wgrys.png

I sincerely hope they're very proud of themselves. The noble fourth estate. Brilliant. 

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 4

Don't know which paper it was, one of the properly shit red top ones, but I noticed a story on the front of one today that 'Maddie' has been seen in Paraguay.

Such a proud profession, do you imagine anyone involved in that newspaper actually believes the story they've put on their front page about somebody's missing daughter? 

Don't know which paper it was, one of the properly shit red top ones, but I noticed a story on the front of one today that 'Maddie' has been seen in Paraguay.

Such a proud profession, do you imagine anyone involved in that newspaper actually believes the story they've put on their front page about somebody's missing daughter? 

It was The Sun. Nuff said.

Well Scotland as an advert for your countries politicians tonight's Question time is pretty darn embarrassing 

the Jeremy Kyle show has less screeching and more intelligence than this rabble 

This has probably been raised before, but with 2.5k pages to check.....etc....

Anyway.....those d!ckhead drivers who have one headlight out so they put the other on full beam to compensate ! Words fail me....

7 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Well Scotland/Northern Ireland/Wales/England as an advert for your countries politicians tonight's Question time is pretty darn embarrassing 

I've grown a bit tired of the programme and only watched about 10 minutes in total last night whilst channel hopping.

But recent programmes with the likes of cartoon Rees Mogg, Louise Boors, Farage, Carwyn Jones and Steven Crabb et al have left me just depressed at who we have elected to represent us. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

But recent programmes with the likes of cartoon Rees Mogg, Louise Boors, Farage, Carwyn Jones and Steven Crabb et al have left me just depressed at who we have elected to represent us. 

Agreed. Thank goodness they also have political heavyweights like Jermaine Jenas on, to balance it out.

Edited by dAVe80

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Reminds me of a Frankie Boyle joke I heard the other day.

Stop reading at this point if you're sensitive ...

Spoiler

Maddie's parents should chill out a bit.  They're probably grandparents by now.

:)

Guess I'll be seeing you at the bar in Hades 

• Like 1

Â