Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I haven't drunk from a glass or mug at home for around 3 years. Weird I know. For that reason, mugs and glasses get dirty.

Class!?

I can't stand drinking from a plastic cup either.

I'm an actual giant, used to pick up class rooms and just chuck into my mouth. mmmmmmmm, well that or type of glass .

:)

F.E.A.R. is a great track as well.

Cause you spent your school years living in it I assume ?

:D :winkold:

:(

I did spend a lot of time "living" in music as a youth though, still do tbf. Don't like dancing, and won't sing in front of anyone, but I love listening to (and playing music)

Alf, that is a very good one. I diligently wash my cup out every day.

I meant living in FEAR not music. :D

I know, I did kind of live in a sort of fear, hence why I fell towards music, as many kids who are less sociable do.

I haven't drunk from a glass or mug at home for around 3 years. Weird I know. For that reason, mugs and glasses get dirty.

Class!?

I can't stand drinking from a plastic cup either.

I'm an actual giant, used to pick up class rooms and just chuck into my mouth. mmmmmmmm, well that or type of glass .

:)

There's a kids joke in there somewhere I'm not going to make because I don't want another temp ban :lol:

I've got a lazy 'best of' Stone Roses album in the car at the moment. I'd stopped listening to them a couple of years ago and now every track that comes on I think is better than the last one.

Very good at volume whilst making rapid progress down the M2.

"Mike and Molly"

Just watched it, will never watch it again. Extremely fat people being extremely unfunny.

I have but one guideline when deciding whether to watch a US sitcom and that is , if they use canned laughter , then it's generally shit .

Modern Family , The Office , It's always sunny in Philadelphia , Parks and Rec , 30 Rock and Community are all hilarious and yet none of them use canned laughter .

On the other hand you have the formulaic , predictable guff like 2 and a half men , Mike and Molly , and Will and Grace that never fail to point out when and how loudly you should be laughing .

"Mike and Molly"

Just watched it, will never watch it again. Extremely fat people being extremely unfunny.

I have but one guideline when deciding whether to watch a US sitcom and that is , if they use canned laughter , then it's generally shit .

Modern Family , The Office , It's always sunny in Philadelphia , Parks and Rec , 30 Rock and Community are all hilarious and yet none of them use canned laughter .

On the other hand you have the formulaic , predictable guff like 2 and a half men , Mike and Molly , and Will and Grace that never fail to point out when and how loudly you should be laughing .

This. Although I do like Two and a half men despite it being so obviously predictable.

Work... again. In a few weeks we have to install Windows 7 onto hundreds of computers which apparently means staying till 11pm every night, so thats 9-11 straight through for quite a few days. No extra pay and as its during the week its not likely we'll get any extra time off. And I hated my job to begin with.

Miranda is anoter that uses canne dlaughter. :lol: And people on here actually LIKE it!

That's possibly the least funny attempt at a comedy programme since Victoria Wood last did something exceedingly unfunny.

Â