Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Are you sure you weren't watching "Mandanda" a stirring biopic on goalkeeper Steve Mandanda and his tough upbringing?

Are you sure you weren't watching "Mandanda" a stirring biopic on goalkeeper Steve Mandanda and his tough upbringing?

I think he meant "Mirandinha", a light hearted look at the Brazilian striker's time on Tyneside.

"Mike and Molly"

Just watched it, will never watch it again. Extremely fat people being extremely unfunny.

I have but one guideline when deciding whether to watch a US sitcom and that is , if they use canned laughter , then it's generally shit .

Modern Family , The Office , It's always sunny in Philadelphia , Parks and Rec , 30 Rock and Community are all hilarious and yet none of them use canned laughter .

On the other hand you have the formulaic , predictable guff like 2 and a half men , Mike and Molly , and Will and Grace that never fail to point out when and how loudly you should be laughing .

Thing is, some of those american sitcoms with canned laughter are still funny, and watchable (I wouldn't go as far as to say they're good!)

2 and a half men, frasier, king of queens. brainless comedy but watchable stuff.

Mike and Molly is just really really bad.

And they're so fat!

As for Miranda, probably ranks along side "the green green grass" as the most unfunny attempt at comedy I've seen. Garbage.

I have but one guideline when deciding whether to watch a US sitcom and that is - don't.

That is a very sound guideline 99.999% of the time. I know this through bitter experience.

I think he meant "Mirandinha", a light hearted look at the Brazilian striker's time on Tyneside.

It could be "Musampa" documentary of Kiki "Chris" Musampa and his brief sojourn in English football.

"Mike and Molly"

Just watched it, will never watch it again. Extremely fat people being extremely unfunny.

I have but one guideline when deciding whether to watch a US sitcom and that is , if they use canned laughter , then it's generally shit .

Modern Family , The Office , It's always sunny in Philadelphia , Parks and Rec , 30 Rock and Community are all hilarious and yet none of them use canned laughter .

On the other hand you have the formulaic , predictable guff like 2 and a half men , Mike and Molly , and Will and Grace that never fail to point out when and how loudly you should be laughing .

Thing is, some of those american sitcoms with canned laughter are still funny, and watchable (I wouldn't go as far as to say they're good!)

2 and a half men, frasier, king of queens. brainless comedy but watchable stuff.

Mike and Molly is just really really bad.

And they're so fat!

As for Miranda, probably ranks along side "the green green grass" as the most unfunny attempt at comedy I've seen. Garbage.

it's only a guidelne . There's some good British stuff that utilises canned laughter . Only fools and horses is a prime example.

I have but one guideline when deciding whether to watch a US sitcom and that is - don't.

I recall you mentioning that you enjoyed the show " Miranda " .

Forgive me if I can't take your comedy judging skills all that seriously mate . :winkold: :D

Â