Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I wonder what is it about hypocrisy that makes it the one trait in people I absolutely cannot stand. Lying, cheating, stealing, even killing etc are all ethical in my view under certain circumstances but if someone says something that contradicts his/her actions I feel instant, unequivocal contempt.

Once again I'm not sure this even belongs in this thread because it goes far beyond merely being "pissed off", this enters contempt and hatred territory for me.

The vile species known as 'travellers'. I was just reading in the paper about some kind of pikey compound in Essex where the inhabitants go out to maraud the local area and savage any humans they come into contact with. I say send in the Crocodile tanks! A little fire will show them who's boss!

flame_thrower.jpg

The phrase "Oh, Ryan can do it" at work.

I hate the way that they just expect me to do the little shit jobs. I don't **** work in the dispensary, I don't ask you to do the jobs I have to do on the shop floor, do I?

Might just hand my notice in, I've **** had enough of the absolute rocket polishers there.

I hate the way that they just expect me to do the little shit jobs. I don't **** work in the dispensary, I don't ask you to do the jobs I have to do on the shop floor, do I?

Might just hand my notice in, I've **** had enough of the absolute rocket polishers there.

:thumb::thumb:

Will give you more time for FM. If that's not enough reason.

You have four options.

a) Kill them all.

B) Grab the boss by his/her ears and remonstrate with them

c) Quit your job

d) Change your name - so when they say Ryan can do it, they may mean you but you get off on a technicality.

Â