Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I did the usual. Picked up a card yesterday, stuffed £100 in it and posted it through the letterbox. Not faffing around with flowers or dinner :)

£100?! The usual? On mother's day? Jeez.

My birthday is on April 27. No need for flowers or dinner.

Flash git, though, isn't he!? He's probably buying Paul Lambert's house which is why he knew it was up for sale.

Ha!  :D  Not flash, just severely lacking in imagination! 

I did the usual. Picked up a card yesterday, stuffed £100 in it and posted it through the letterbox. Not faffing around with flowers or dinner :)

£100?!? Why would you give your mum £100? Why would you give your mum cash at all (unless she was broke).

One of my pet hates is cash as gifts, never ever known anyone give their mum cash on mothers day.

I just dropped a bottle of wine, bunch of flowers and a card round.

£100?!? Why would you give your mum £100? Why would you give your mum cash at all (unless she was broke).

One of my pet hates is cash as gifts, never ever known anyone give their mum cash on mothers day.

I'll take your cash gifts if you don't want them.

Well, my Mon didn't seem to mind! She said she wanted to have a spa day somewhere but forgot where so gave her the cash to pay for it. No big deal really. 

Another advert related one (maybe I watch too much TV?). I can't decide which makes me want to puke more. The Geordie propaganda, Barclays "best fans in the world" ad, or the Nivea, Liverpool players rushing to get to a nigh out ad.... The presence of Shearer gives Barclays the edge I think. 

• Like 1

Well, my Mon didn't seem to mind! She said she wanted to have a spa day somewhere but forgot where so gave her the cash to pay for it. No big deal really.

Martin O'Neill's day?

I got my mom a gift card.

But that wasn't really personal enough.

So I made her her very own personalised Only Connect connecting wall.

She bloody loved it.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

couldn't you have knocked on the door and given it to her seeing as you went to all that trouble to deliver it ? Edited by tonyh29

Martin O'Neill's day?

Your £100 was used on Habib Beye.

• Like 1

I got my mom a gift card.

But that wasn't really personal enough.

So I made her her very own personalised Only Connect connecting wall.

She bloody loved it.

I can't even pretend to know what an only connect connecting wall is?

Â