Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

im assuming some of these expensive ones are kebabs rather than doners?

as in kebab in the sense of skewers and doner in the sense of rotating spits

£8 for something in a chippy off a rotating spit is ridiculous, £4.50 by me and it comes close to killing me, £4.50 for a large chicken meat and chips and it'll feed 2 people

Yep one near me is the same, also does a special for about £18 I think containing all the meats they do(chicken and lamb donner and tikka) absolutely ridiculous, especially when you consider its a shirt hole and the food from there is pretty awful.

Edited by jjaacckk91

Fuse went in my flat now half of it doesn't have power. Any advice on how to fix it?

Fuse? Don't you have circuit breakers? Should just need to press the button on the central box, for the relevant sub circuit. Then change the fuse in an appliance if that's what triggered it.

Why the hell don't they teach these basics in school?

Fuse went in my flat now half of it doesn't have power. Any advice on how to fix it?

well all the plumbers are over here so count yourself lucky it's electric

find the fuse box, pull out the offending plug and replace the missing fuse wire with a paper clip

alternatively, if you don't want to die in a house fire, wait until the morning and find the correct amp fuse wire in a hardware store or phone the landlord

Come to England and find a Polish electrician

Edit - God damn it beaten to it by Chris , 2015 is already

the worst year ever

Edited by tonyh29

Â