Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

They do when scores are level at the end of the tie.

Exactly, if and when. An away goal doesn't count double in general.

Away goals in general. Cause games to be far too defensive. Penalties are a fairer way of determining things anyway.

• Like 1

An away goal never counts as "double". That's not how it works and I'm another who gets pissed off by people saying that.

If the scores are level then it's whoever has MORE away goals.

No, if you win 3-0 away from home in the first leg, the other team has to win 7-0 to advance.

I tweeted that once and Jonathan Pearce retweeted it, essentially confirming.

If they won the 2nd leg, it would be away, so they would win 14-6 on away goals agg.

Or was that part of the joke that may have gone over my head?

• Like 1

No, if you win 3-0 away from home in the first leg, the other team has to win 7-0 to advance.

I tweeted that once and Jonathan Pearce retweeted it, essentially confirming.

Why would they have to win 7-0? If you are away from home and win 3-0, that means in the 2nd leg they are away from home and a 4-0 win would put them through 8-6. ;)

• Like 2

Talking of work toilets

Went into a cubicle for a pee (one of the two urinals was in use by a chatty guy who would no doubt start talking if i stood next to him... I flat refuse to talk to another male while I am holding my penis) and it looked as though someone had tipped a beaker full of orange sunny delight over the seat and then sprinked on some pubic hair. This leads me to ask:

1) who pees on the seat

2) who has orange urine?

3) can you 'shed' pubes just by urinating

Animals

Orange urine is hard to miss. Blame it on:

* Medications. Medications that can turn urine orange include rifampin; the anti-inflammatory drug sulfasalazine (Azulfidine); phenazopyridine (Pyridium), a drug that numbs urinary tract discomfort; some laxatives; and certain chemotherapy drugs.

* Medical conditions. In some cases, orange urine can indicate a problem with your liver or bile duct, especially if you also have light-colored stools. Orange urine may also be caused by dehydration, which can concentrate your urine and make it much deeper in color.

Courtesy of the Mayo Clinic

• Like 1

Bizarre people who are walking along a pedestrian walkway only fit for 2 people side by side, decide to walk quite squarely in the middle to make it difficult to both overtake and pass coming the other way, also will almost certainly walk at a pace which is so slow a chronically arthritic amputee would get impatient with them.

AND THEN there is the moment they decide to just stop, without warning, in the centre of the tiny walkway they've decided they own and start to rummage through a bag that could carry all the worldly possessions of a Togolese town, and when I am at breaking point they scowl and tut at me for nearly walking into them!

If you are one of these people you are up there with Hitler in terms of negative contribution to society and it should be legal to shoot you on site

Bizarre people who are walking along a pedestrian walkway only fit for 2 people side by side, decide to walk quite squarely in the middle to make it difficult to both overtake and pass coming the other way, also will almost certainly walk at a pace which is so slow a chronically arthritic amputee would get impatient with them.

AND THEN there is the moment they decide to just stop, without warning, in the centre of the tiny walkway they've decided they own and start to rummage through a bag that could carry all the worldly possessions of a Togolese town, and when I am at breaking point they scowl and tut at me for nearly walking into them!

If you are one of these people you are up there with Hitler in terms of negative contribution to society and it should be legal to shoot you on site

Hitler built some great roads tbf   .. 

by building i mean he commanded they were built , not physically went out there with a shovel

Some people don’t know how to walk on the pavement these days

Well it’s not that difficult, there’s hardly a whole host of ways

Here they come, love’s young dream, arm in arm, approaching me

Now, I’m not looking for your smile

I’m just asking for some single file

But it’s not forthcoming so I have to assume

That this narrow path belongs to you

And therefore you must be

The Duke of Westminster and his good lady wife

So, I tell you what, I’ll just walk in the road

How about I just walk in the road?

You stay as you are, and I’ll just walk in the road

• Like 2

People who refuse to wait for others to alight from a train before storming aboard in a selfish attempt to get a seat.

Words cannot describe how much I utterly loathe these people.

You're doing it wrong. Those people are the highlight of my day.

The look on their faces as they bounce off me while I attempt to walk straight through me never disappoints.

Haha, you are so like me. Satisfying to see them confused that a person (me) is there, after they walk into me and fly backwards, whilst I am still standing!

The Thursday before last, a colleague of mine emailed in to tell us that he couldn't get in that day because he had "torn his calf muscle" while playing Cricket for the company team.

He strolls in the next day, no limp or any sign of a 'torn muscle' and still managed to go to the gym at lunch time (not sure what he actually does there if anything).

Of course when it came to us having to move some UPS batteries around, he could 'hardly stand'.

He's been off on at least two occasions because he's woken up with a stiff neck... -_-

Â